Collider alternatives?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• CorvusCorvus Frets: 2929
    edited August 2020 tFB Trader
    Hi @ColWilkie the Merc 7 landed today, very happy - does what I want and sounds great with some Polymoon going on too. Lost a couple of hours so far and haven't even hit the Alt controls yet : ) I might look at the Collider again in a while to see how things have gone with the quirks, but for now the bug has been squashed.

edit, I got it from Mansons, their price was good as any and Hugh Manson helped me out on my first build. I thought they'd drop-ship from some remote warehouse but was surprised to find a hand-written letter in the box from someone at Mansons, nice eh.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Have you looked into the GFI Specular Tempus? I read rave reviews from most people who've tried one.
  • WiresDreamDisastersWiresDreamDisasters Frets: 16664
    edited August 2020
    brucegill said:
    I’m not sure using a pedals advertised features is “cocking around” to be honest. Yeah, sounded great. Didn’t always work. Cost £350. Got fed up “cocking around” trying to get it working though
    You know what I was saying. I never had your two audio issues, but I did have some of the other issues related to midi that other people have brought up.

Bye!

• ColWilkieColWilkie Frets: 144
    Corvus said:
    Hi @ColWilkie the Merc 7 landed today, very happy - does what I want and sounds great with some Polymoon going on too. Lost a couple of hours so far and haven't even hit the Alt controls yet : ) I might look at the Collider again in a while to see how things have gone with the quirks, but for now the bug has been squashed.

edit, I got it from Mansons, their price was good as any and Hugh Manson helped me out on my first build. I thought they'd drop-ship from some remote warehouse but was surprised to find a hand-written letter in the box from someone at Mansons, nice eh.
    @Corvus - awesome, congratulations mate!  Lot of fun to be had.  I’d start with adding some subtle modulation.  The vibrato also seems to work well with the shimmer (although admittedly I don’t use the pitch shifting often).  Enjoy!
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2929
    tFB Trader
    Cheers Col, it is lots of fun indeed. I've a stereo setup, it sounds massive : )
    BintyTwanger I had a look at the GFI but seemed a bit complicated to program and pretty app dependent, I'm too much of a peasant for all that. Sounds great in demos though.