A thing that scared and thrilled me in equal measure as a kid ...

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18822
    Just hope that you never get an Error 500 from Auntie Beeb...

BBC website down Incredibly creepy clown in error message is
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 1004
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3220
    edited June 2020

Another that freaked me the fuck out. The US and Japanese versions of The Ring. My brain will quite happily keep me awake at 3am even now imagining that Samara is crawling down the hallway to get me lol
    Must have been 18/19 when this came out, smoked a big one before going into the cinema. The paranoia was intense on the walk home.
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310
    Chocky, the 80s kids tv show. 

Didn’t really understand it. Scared the life out of me for some reason. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6691
    There was a BBC show called "Thriller". I think 2 series of 6 episodes each. Some were a bit shit but the music scared me and the episode with Diana Dors playing an evil witch who steals the soul of a posh woman who broke her back falling of a horse shat the crap out of me. The episode was called (I think) "Nurse will make it better".

Fighting skeletons from Jason and the Argonauts. Ray Harryhausen made some great stuff!