Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Go out and eat! (Safely of course)

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Moleman said:
    LFFAO to think that some folk can’t tell the difference between an uber thick, pure ground beef burger from Lomito (superb independent Argentine steak restaurant with branches in Gerrards Cross, Bucks and Northwood, Middx) and a reconstituted ‘burger patty’ as thin as a 1970’s school plimsole from MacDonalds... 
    I think we can tell the difference, we just cannot justify it or see a point in the difference
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3468
    I don't know what things are coming to. Only the other day I heard someone referring to McDonald's as a 'restaurant'/
    My guess is food sellers want us to believe that they are getting decent meals in the form of posh fast food, its cheap to produce, easy to cook, and I reckon they make more money from it. I also think its driving up the cost of actual restaurants that sell actual restaurant food. 
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    I'm happy to go out to the restaurants here in Geneva.
    I won't be going out to any in the UK for the foreseeable.
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3468
    octatonic said:
    I'm happy to go out to the restaurants here in Geneva.
    I won't be going out to any in the UK for the foreseeable.
    I only ever had Pizza in Geneva, having spent 4 days driving a Land Rover up from Greece I wasnt in the mood for good food or nice restaurants. It was good Pizza though. We did spend most of the day at the castle on the lake, which was nice. 
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.