Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Famous Artists You Have Played With Or Supported

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• pumkinpumkin Frets: 136
    I've supported
    Albert Lee
    Bill Kirchen
    Greg Koch
    crazy cavan and the rhythm
    dr feelgood
    rick estrin and the nightcats
    john otway
    the groundhogs
    man
    deke leonard
    rosie flores
    billy bremner
    geno washington
    gerry macovoy's band of friends rory gallaghers rhythm section
    rosie flores 
    geraint watkins

ive played with deke leonard.. bill kirchen ,, billy bremner and ben waters whos a world class piano player.

ive been really luck to meet some of my hero's 
    Love Bill Kirchen.... his playing aswell as his songwriting 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GrahamGGrahamG Frets: 87
    When we where in our early teens,we supported the Beatles a few times in the Pete Best days,then a bit later on a couple of bigger supports when they where starting to get famous with a couple of number ones(with Ringo),along with all the other Liverpool & Manchester beat groups =) .
    Then in the mid '70's with my next band we did a few tour dates supporting Rod Stewart.
    But my biggest star struck gig for me was in about '64 actually getting to play rhythm with Mick Green my british guitar hero in those days.
    0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    GrahamG said:
    When we where in our early teens,we supported the Beatles a few times in the Pete Best days,then a bit later on a couple of bigger supports when they where starting to get famous with a couple of number ones(with Ringo),along with all the other Liverpool & Manchester beat groups =) .
    Then in the mid '70's with my next band we did a few tour dates supporting Rod Stewart.
    But my biggest star struck gig for me was in about '64 actually getting to play rhythm with Mick Green my british guitar hero in those days.
    We have a winner.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2051
    Hattigol said:
    GrahamG said:
    We have a winner.
    Beat me to it!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GrahamGGrahamG Frets: 87
    Hattigol said:
    GrahamG said:
    We have a winner.
    Ist thing I've ever won & there's no prize  =)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom