If you could be any type of guitarist at any time in history...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• chris45chris45 Frets: 221
    Voxman said:
    ICBM said:
    Late 60s rock guitarist. Get stoned, turn some stupidly loud amp up full, improvise for twenty minutes and your audience think you're the Messiah.
    This..and bordering on very early 70s, loads of groupies, booze and drugs, no aids, and cheap vintage guitars!! 
    AND you could look like a bricklayer / farmhand and there was no management to say you weren’t good looking enough for MTV
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LogieLogie Frets: 443
    British Blues guitarist early to mid 60's, wake up in the early 70's after binging on party pharmaceuticals for a few years and find myself as one of the lead guitarists in Thin Lizzy. Job done!  
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11797
    Steve Cropper in the Stax house band.  Also the wonderful Jeff Healey - technique and sound unsurpassed.  Vernon Reid - love him.  These days, Popa Chubby for his tone.  The rock 'n' roll lifestyle would have killed me back in the day however (which for me was the 70s)...
  • Some kind of robotic death chug machine from the future.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3576
    US session man around the time Becker and and Fagen were hiring. With the occasional date squeezed in for Joni. 

Btw: definitely All Saints
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2769
    Mid 50s, buy lots of fenders and Gibsons and store them under the bed, 
    then head over to New York / Long Island, take up the guitar position for Billy joel’s first album, stick with him through out apart from the 80s, when I join Toyah’s backing band and marry her in the meantime, before back playing with Billy until Torah hits her prime ;)