Kenn Gordon guitars - anyone know anything?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Isn't it funny how Evey few years he's going to stop making guitars then comes out with a bout 15 new models all apparently made in the UK  by him and his one apprentice using cheap humbuckers and machine heads , with a  workshop or build process that is never photographed or documented  ........*cough far east ghost built cough *
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27578
    badbaz said:
    This guitar was made in ‘83, if I’m not mistaken. You’d swear it was made yesterday if you didn’t know better. 
    You mean that no-one had bothered playing it in the 35 years between it being made and you buying it?

That's not quite a recommendation ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • grungebob said:
    Welcome to the forum Mr Gordo.....oh I’m  sorry I mean badbaz. ;)

:)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    badbaz said:
    I bought a “blackbird” off Mr Gordon last year. In my opinion I managed to get an absolute bargain in an eBay auction. Craftsmanship is sublime. This guitar was made in ‘83, if I’m not mistaken. You’d swear it was made yesterday if you didn’t know better. Warman humbucker, Shift 2001 trem. Very versatile guitar considering it only has one pick up. Beautiful guitar. I have quite a large collection. PRS, fender, gibson, Ibanez, to name a few. This guitar is as good or better than all of them. 
    Hmmmmm one post one visit, talking about a guitar, which has been for sale for years................................
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8031

I like this thread. Cheers me up every time it springs back to life and I get that notification email in my Inbox.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844

I like this thread. Cheers me up every time it springs back to life and I get that notification email in my Inbox.
    Me to, I want some hard evidence his guitars are not made in the far east, then ill leave him alone :)