Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1279
    Not me. :'(
    We were due to be playing the Navigation in Shardlow this evening, but our singer's come down with a stinking cold.
    Shame, I could have popped down for that one tonight. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Rowby1 said:
    We were due to be playing the Navigation in Shardlow this evening, but our singer's come down with a stinking cold.
    Hey, there's an opening if the cows aren't too far away...
  • Rowby1 said:
    You could cover vox?
    Rowby1 said:
    Hey, there's an opening if the cows aren't too far away...
    Some of the guys are elsewhere unfortunately.
    Rowby1 said:
    You could cover vox?
    I really really could not ;)
  • I see you're at my local this afternoon, @darius .  Well, it's not exactly my local but I've been in a band with the landlord for the past 10 years or so, so it tends to be my pub of choice.  Not to mention the fabulous beers.  I'll likely be popping in a bit later.
  • dariusdarius Frets: 632
    I see you're at my local this afternoon, @darius .  Well, it's not exactly my local but I've been in a band with the landlord for the past 10 years or so, so it tends to be my pub of choice.  Not to mention the fabulous beers.  I'll likely be popping in a bit later.
    @vonLayzonfon ;Yep! Come and say hello.
    Fresh from my 5 hour warmup at yesterday's QUAD Jam, Agent Utah at The Smithfield in Derby from 4pm.
    Actually, in one very small corner of The Smithfield. Will be an interseting game of Tetris to get set up.

Tomorrow night I’m playing with a band called The Resonators at Slagterhusgade 5E,1715, Copenhagen. Would love to see you there :)

Incidentally, it’s a book signing for the release of a graphic novel called Cool Valley by Craig Frank.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8706
    Whilst @Rowby1 is swanning around Europe some of us are slogging around village pubs. Urban Legends are in the Jacksdale Club, in Jacksdale, Nottinghamshire this Saturday. It’s our last gig of the year because our drummer and keys are in plays and pantomimes over the Christmas period.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    Roland said:
    Whilst @Rowby1 is swanning around Europe some of us are slogging around village pubs. Urban Legends are in the Jacksdale Club, in Jacksdale, Nottinghamshire this Saturday. It’s our last gig of the year because our drummer and keys are in plays and pantomimes over the Christmas period.
    You know it always sounds far sexier than it really is ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8706
    Yep. I know. Taxi, airport, taxi, hotel, taxi, venue, taxi, hotel, taxi airport. Which country are we in? What day is it?

Living in hotels is exciting for the first couple of days.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GarpGarp Frets: 209
    Roland said:
    Oh no they're not...
    It's only got five strings... and three of them are G.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3589
    Friday the 30th I'm depping with a band called 'Are we there yet' in a pub called The Wild man in Sproughton near Ipswich. It's a 7 piece and I'm told it will be a tad tight! Might have to stack amps etc. to get it all in.
    There are some solid performers amongst the band so I should be in for a treat, hope I don't cock too much up.
  • FezFez Frets: 522
    We are at a Christmas works do on Saturday night (Tesco I believe) at the Rec Rooms in Horsham.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • The Racehorse, Taunton, tonight with a new drummer.

It's not a competition.
  • Jasper Rocks Sawley Marina Christmas Market this afternoon, 1-3pm. The market itself starts at 10am.
  • My combo The Verticals are at the Kings Arms Sutton Coldfield tonight. (Villa country :) )
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• New Whittington Social Institute, Chesterfield tonight. 
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3655
    Flanagan Apple in Mathew St, Liverpool Friday (14th Dec), Pickering Arms, Thelwall the following Friday.
    Far Away Cows are playing at The Rowditch Inn, Derby tonight. Proper beer (brewery out the back) in a proper old pub with some proper old musicians ;)