Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3662
    Saturday True Reflections are at The Wheatsheaf in Preston.  Our bass player is unavailable so our former bass player, who had to quit due to pressures of the day job, is standing in.  It will be good to catch up with him.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Codger playing at the Shakespeare, Shardlow Saturday night - tweeds and flat caps polished up 
  • Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1280
    Codger playing at the Shakespeare, Shardlow Saturday night - tweeds and flat caps polished up 
    Might pop in and say hello again if I can. 
  • dariusdarius Frets: 632
    AGENT UTAH playing at Derby's Horse&Groom on Saturday.
    Support band Late Night Drive, providing quite brilliant originals to our mighty rock covers.
    Come on down and say hi. We could talk about double humbuckers in between sets!
    Gun Money are playing the Boathouse in Shardlow near Derby tonight. Cracking good local beer and a band making a racket,  what’s not to like :)
  • Sitting Ducks playing the Nags Head , Borrowash. Pub relaunch day with new landlord so expecting a good turnout.
    Sitting Ducks playing the Nags Head , Borrowash. Pub relaunch day with new landlord so expecting a good turnout.
    Hadn’t heard it was reopening! Have fun :)
  • Rowby1 said:
    Sitting Ducks playing the Nags Head , Borrowash. Pub relaunch day with new landlord so expecting a good turnout.
    Hadn’t heard it was reopening! Have fun :)
    Shame it’s on the same night as you otherwise I would have popped into the Boathouse 
  • Excellent gig last night.. absolutely packed, people up dancing on the tables.

P90’s rule! 
    This afternoon at the Millipede micro pub in Stapleford near Nottingham with the Gerry Farrow Band from 4pm.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3594
    Tonight the ISHKATZ play a private function in a hotel including being fed and watered. The small crowd will be mature and successful women with a reputation for enjoying life!
    Early start and probably a late finish followed by an hour and a half drive home. Still looking forward to it.
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3662
    New venue for us tomorrow night, the Black Dog Inn in Oswaldtwistle.  Must take care to stay on the path.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • onyironyir Frets: 45
    We are playing tomorrow night at Fifteens bar in St Annes on Sea
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 836
    We're playing at The RAFA Club in Swindon tomorrow night...fingers crossed it's a good one! Never played there before so here's hoping!
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2288
    edited March 2022
    We're playing at The RAFA Club in Swindon tomorrow night...fingers crossed it's a good one! Never played there before so here's hoping!
    You’ll enjoy carrying all your kit down the steps from the car park to the fire doors!

EDIT: But not as much as you’ll love carrying it all back up again at the end of the night!
    edited March 2022
    Keefy said:
    You’ll enjoy carrying all your kit down the steps from the car park to the fire doors!

EDIT: But not as much as you’ll love carrying it all back up again at the end of the night!

@Keefy ;;This is why I don't bother to ask the venue what the load in/ out is like....I like a nice surprise and you've just ruined it for me now!

Fancy depping for me?
    EDIT - or roadie?
    Keefy said:

@Keefy ;;This is why I don't bother to ask the venue what the load in/ out is like....I like a nice surprise and you've just ruined it for me now!

Fancy depping for me?
    EDIT - or roadie?
    Sorry, gigging out of town tomorrow.

Is it Roughcut Rebels?
    Keefy said:
    Keefy said:

Fancy depping for me?
    EDIT - or roadie?

Is it Roughcut Rebels?
    Shame!

Yep...that's us
    Keefy said:
    Keefy said:

Fancy depping for me?
    EDIT - or roadie?

Is it Roughcut Rebels?
    Shame!

Yep...that's us
    Yay! I depped on lead guitar in 2016 when Ryan was on vocals and guitar.
    Keefy said:
    Keefy said:
    Keefy said:

Fancy depping for me?
    EDIT - or roadie?

Is it Roughcut Rebels?
    Shame!

Yep...that's us
    Yay! I depped on lead guitar in 2016 when Ryan was on vocals and guitar.
    Ha! No way! I actually never got to play with Ryan as he left just as I joined, but I've met him briefly since...small world!