Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• KeefyKeefy Frets: 2289
    Anyone playing in or around Dudley tonight? Staying in Kingswinford and Mrs Keefy fancies a look out.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Stonefox at the Lucombe Oak, Exeter, tonight.

It's not a competition.
  • Keefy said:
    Anyone playing in or around Dudley tonight? Staying in Kingswinford and Mrs Keefy fancies a look out.
    Blimey what did you do? Couple of lively looking pubs in Kingswinford and a Thai restaurant. Stourbridge tends to be the rock and roll centre of the Black Country and Nina Conti is playing Brierley Hill Civic tonight. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • If there are any VW Campervan afficionados here, you might see my band Ruby and The Mystery Cats at the Druridge Bay Campout festival tonight. In the pissing rain by the looks of it! 
  • Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1280
    The White Hart in Loughborough tonight with The Gerry Farrow Band from 9pm.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3594
    Tomorrow Saturday I’m depping on guitar and vocals at Kesgrave social club. It might not be very exiting but helping out some mates.
  • Painted Wolf are headlining a benefit gig at the British Legion in Crossgates tomorrow night. My ES-335 is having its first outing in a long time as I’ve been gigging my LP Special and Tele for most of this year. 
    Horse & Groom in Derby tonight with Gun Money from 8:30ish.
    Rowells Drinking Emporium in Long Eaton nr Nottingham tonight with Gun Money. It’s a really fabulous micro pub in an old haberdashery. 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72505
    My band KURTZ are at the Wee Red Bar in the Art College, Edinburgh tonight, 7-10pm, with Los Fantasticos Melones - who describe themselves as Mariachi punk, we're more garage-punk - Stooges to Pixies roughly - DJ first, bands at 8 and 9. £3 on the door, cash or card/phone.

"Does this song have fuzz bass on it?" "It does now!" :)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Elephant & Castle Totton 9-11pm. Usually a  willing audience. Easiest load in with only 20ft from van to stage area. No need to get passed pissed people on the way whilst carrying a bass bin.
  • 26.226.2 Frets: 527
    Red Cow Slough tomorrow (Saturday) - 2 sets of originals, free entry, free hot dogs! On at 9 - would be great to meet a fretboarder or two. 
    bobeffect said:
    Elephant & Castle Totton 9-11pm. Usually a  willing audience. Easiest load in with only 20ft from van to stage area. No need to get passed pissed people on the way whilst carrying a bass bin.
    I’ve decided that ‘carrying a bass bin’ is something I no longer do - at least not on my own! Now trolleying a bass bin is a different matter…
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • New venue tonight ... The Cricketers Arms Woolston Southampton tonight. Not sure if we're carrying or trolleying the bass bins in tonight @Keefy

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    bobeffect said:
    New venue tonight ... The Cricketers Arms Woolston Southampton tonight. Not sure if we're carrying or trolleying the bass bins in tonight @Keefy

Ha ha! A guy I dep with has a sack truck in the van but never brings it in. I leave him to carry his bass bins, every time I try it I do myself a minor mischief.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • onyironyir Frets: 45
    My band Collision is playing tomorrow at the Bellevue in Blackpool
    Gun Money at The Boathouse in Shardlow nr Derby tonight.
  • dariusdarius Frets: 632
    Wirksworth beer fest this Saturday. We're headlining. Music all day.
    Since the bass player doesnt know how to use a diary his lad is subbing in on bass and we've got another of our young shredder friends to sub in on guitar. Bringing the spirit of Band Jam Night to a headline beer fest show. What would possibly go wrong!
    If you're in the area its a great night, Wirksworth pretends its a sleepy Derbyshire town by day but the whole place goes nuts for loud beer rock.
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
    edited October 2023
    Burning Sky are at the Edinburgh Arms in York this Saturday. 9:15 ish start and free entry.
    Keefy said:
    Blimey what did you do? Couple of lively looking pubs in Kingswinford and a Thai restaurant. Stourbridge tends to be the rock and roll centre of the Black Country and Nina Conti is playing Brierley Hill Civic tonight. 
    Had dinner at the Premier where we stayed. Knackered after spending the day at the Black Country Living Museum so crashed out in our room before heading for Brum city centre next morning.