What do you think is gonna happen?

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10505
    edited August 2013 tFB Trader
    Flamers are like 'trolls' ... people for whom upsetting others is more important than being sociable.
    I couldn't play a cool jazz solo if you held a gun to my head either ... if you want to see my definition of ignoramuses ... just tale a look at some of the less well managed music forums on any given day ... plenty there to chose from :)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IMO its a shame that Future Publishing won't preserve the vast amount of knowledge and wisdom that was posted on MR by the likes of ICBM, ECC83, et al.

They could at least just re-open it read-only for reference purposes.

"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5861

@TheGuitarWeasel

Ahh, I thought that might be something like that, just never heard the term before.

I'm unaware of the behaviour of a lot of Forums. I am on TGP and they seem to frown upon obnoxiousness from some threads I've read, I've seen people pulled up for cocky comments. I wasn't sure what @ICBM meant about the culture on there deriving from the fact it was once the PRS Forum?

As for others like the Les Paul, Strat-Talk, TDPRI and Sevenstring, I've only skirted round the edges of those when I've googled a question about gear or whatever else, so haven't established any real thoughts on those.

Anyway, Vive La Fretboard

:-h
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    The whole "Ghost/Diaz Guitars" history is on there. :(
    Not that most peeps would care. :D
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72418
    Just have to say that I'm using the mobile version for the first time today and it's fantastic. So much of an improvement.

:)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27611
    ddlooping said:
    Whereas their future will be on here :)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    TTony said:
    ddlooping said:
    Whereas their future will be on here :)
    True. :)
    One of them could even become the guitar in the banner. :D