Iron Maiden - New Material!

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2400
    Boromedic said:
    Hahaha, there is no hope for you

Seriously though that's a real Maiden trademark, do you like any of their stuff?!? 

Still beats owt they've done since Dance Of Death, but I know if something like that really grates on you then it's difficult to get past.
    I'll have you know I love their early stuff up to Brave New World.... after that it gets a bit too self-indulgent IMO :)

Some personal favs are Wasted Years, Run to the Hills, Hallowed be they Name, Powerslave, Fear of the Dark etc.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4833
    edited August 2021
    In terms of trademarks I thought it was more "scream for me ....... '?

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4833
    FarleyUK said:
    Boromedic said:
    Hahaha, there is no hope for you

Seriously though that's a real Maiden trademark, do you like any of their stuff?!? 

Still beats owt they've done since Dance Of Death, but I know if something like that really grates on you then it's difficult to get past.
    I'll have you know I love their early stuff up to Brave New World.... after that it gets a bit too self-indulgent IMO :)

Some personal favs are Wasted Years, Run to the Hills, Hallowed be they Name, Powerslave, Fear of the Dark etc.
    I jest of course, my fave album is Somewhere In Time, so great to see Wasted Years. Hallowed is superb!! 

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • adaminoadamino Frets: 128
    I just heard the whole new album. Effortless shite I must admit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom