High Wycombe Gearfest!! 18th November at Weststar Studios

What's Hot

Comments

• NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 794
    I've got 20 guitars (actually only 16 are in a playable condition) , what to bring, what to bring?! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Jalapeno said:
    Can’t make it, happy to chip in
    That's a very kind offer. 
  • Neilybob said:
    I've got 20 guitars (actually only 16 are in a playable condition) , what to bring, what to bring?! 
    Just bring the good ones :D 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Leave the shit ones to me :lol: 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Leave the shit ones to me :lol: 
    Bahaha I'm sure you don't mean that. 
    Anyone else fancy joining us? 
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2778
    Decided to bring one electric , one acoustic, and one electro-acoustic, all 3 a bit non-mainstream
    sev112 said:
    Decided to bring one electric , one acoustic, and one electro-acoustic, all 3 a bit non-mainstream
     Cool.
  • I suppose we should ask - is there anything folks would like to have a go with, that others may have?
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6728
    edited November 2023
    I have a massively downsized board these days and currently only the one guitar but the few things people might have an interest in hearing that I am bringing are:

The Mark Foley Pre-CBS 60s pickups in my partscaster Strat.

Marshall SV20c 
    Iron Man II Mini Attenuator

Teese Real McCoy RMC 10 wah
    Sonus NKT 68 Jimi Mod Fuzz
    Germanium Treble Booster
    BOSS SD-1!!!!1111
    GFI Orca Delay

I would like to try a decent maple-fretboard strat which I never seem to have my hands on over the years and I don't know if anyone has one but would lurve to try a Sabbadius vibe. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    soma1975 said:
    I have a massively downsized board these days and currently only the one guitar but the few things people might have an interest in hearing that I am bringing are:

Marshall SV20c 

Germanium Treble Booster
    BOSS SD-1!!!!1111
    GFI Orca Delay

I would like to try a decent maple-fretboard strat which I never seem to have my hands on over the years and I don't know if anyone has one but would lurve to try a Sabbadius vibe. 
    Ooh would love to try the strat with the Mark Foley pickups in! 

I have a lovely 1984 MIJ Fernandes ST-50 black strat with a maple board and Chris Buck Radioshop pickups in which you are welcome to try. 

I've got a couple of cool vibe pedals including a Shakey Jimi, Voodoo Labs microvibe (my favourite) and Digitech Ventura Vibe (though it's currently out on load). I've also got the Jimi Hendrix Digitech Wah multi effects pedal which has a vibe in it. Happy to bring these. 

I suppose we should ask - is there anything folks would like to have a go with, that others may have?
    Would love to try an original 1959 Les Paul into Jimi Hendrix 100watts Marshalls with his fuzz face. 

Actually joking aside I'd love to try your LP with the P90's into my 5e3 style amp. 
  • Neilybob said:
    I suppose we should ask - is there anything folks would like to have a go with, that others may have?
    Would love to try an original 1959 Les Paul into Jimi Hendrix 100watts Marshalls with his fuzz face. 

Actually joking aside I'd love to try your LP with the P90's into my 5e3 style amp. 
    Cool - I can bring that.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

Also everyone has gotta try your JMP50 (just my opinion). Gotta let High Wycombe know we are there! Lol 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6728
    Neilybob said:
    soma1975 said:

Marshall SV20c 

Germanium Treble Booster
    BOSS SD-1!!!!1111
    GFI Orca Delay

Ooh would love to try the strat with the Mark Foley pickups in! 

I have a lovely 1984 MIJ Fernandes ST-50 black strat with a maple board and Chris Buck Radioshop pickups in which you are welcome to try. 

I've got a couple of cool vibe pedals including a Shakey Jimi, Voodoo Labs microvibe (my favourite) and Digitech Ventura Vibe (though it's currently out on load). I've also got the Jimi Hendrix Digitech Wah multi effects pedal which has a vibe in it. Happy to bring these. 

That Strat looks ace. I think I have had all those Vibes but bring the lot anyway!
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Do we need to bring some cash ;)
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7898
    edited November 2023
    Neilybob said:

I’ll bring my Murphys Lab R6 Goltop
    TheMarlin said:
    Neilybob said:

I’ll bring my Murphys Lab R6 Goltop
    Oooh I have some major gold top GAS right now. 
    Neilybob said:
    Neilybob said:
    I've now booked the studio which is £95 for the day between 10-5pm. Payable on the day in cash. 

That's £19 a piece of there is only 5 of us or £15.83 if there are 6 of us. 
    Thanks for @lovestrat74 joining us to make it 6 of us so £15.83 each payable on the day in cash.
    @TheMarlin yes it will be £15.83 each in cash please on the day. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Neilybob said:
    Neilybob said:
    Neilybob said:
    I've now booked the studio which is £95 for the day between 10-5pm. Payable on the day in cash. 

That's £19 a piece of there is only 5 of us or £15.83 if there are 6 of us. 
    Thanks for @lovestrat74 joining us to make it 6 of us so £15.83 each payable on the day in cash.
    @TheMarlin yes it will be £15.83 each in cash please on the day. 
    I meant for some of your gear :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom