High Wycombe Gearfest!! 18th November at Weststar Studios

What's Hot
1234568»

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6727
    Just adding to this because not another person is even remotely interested but my Vibe search has ended after I got a mega bargain on another Castledine Supra Vibe. 

It sounds lush and the preamp in cancel mode adds a lovely oopmh to your base tone. 

Board complete.*
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    *not legally binding

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 794
    soma1975 said:
    Just adding to this because not another person is even remotely interested but my Vibe search has ended after I got a mega bargain on another Castledine Supra Vibe. 

It sounds lush and the preamp in cancel mode adds a lovely oopmh to your base tone. 

Board complete.*
    Superb! 

Demo pending? 
    Probably would be a phone one as I currently don't have a mic for the amp to run into my interface. 

• soma1975 said:

Board complete.*
    You have tried alot of vibes! I bow to your quest. Still thinking about how awesome that baritone sounded through your fuzz.
    Absurd really because I had Stu make me one a few years ago and then I needed to try out more like an idiot. Think I can stop thinking about it now and maybe actually just play more. 

The baritone was insane and I am still really happily surprised by what that 10" speaker could handle without collapsing in on itself at volume. 

Think that's the first time I have seen you feel moved to start jamming!