Recommend me a reverb

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3876
    rlw said:
    Ordered a UAFX Heavenly from G4M and I'll collect it later.  Report t/f in due course.
    Loving mine so far. First one I've tried that sounds natural and doesn't make me miss amp reverb.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TJT1979TJT1979 Frets: 188
    I recently bought a GFI Skylar. Digital with 4 models. 2 presets and a really simple interface, but with lots of control if you need it. 

I'd never even heard of GFI.... it was a bit of a gamble but I'm glad I chose it over the RV-200 which was the other option. 

I bought mine in the US where it was cheaper.... not sure of availability/pricing in the UK. 
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4702
    UAFX Heavenly picked up and tested.  Some lovely sounds to be had within the first two minutes of opening the box.  It's staying.  From very subtle plate to outright clanky madness. 
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3876
    rlw said:
    UAFX Heavenly picked up and tested.  Some lovely sounds to be had within the first two minutes of opening the box.  It's staying.  From very subtle plate to outright clanky madness. 
    Still enjoying mine too. Does the job very well.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9555
    rlw said:
    It’s a great ‘sleeper’ pedal, vastly underrated.

• xBaggyxBaggy Frets: 0
    Strymon Flint, I've got the V1 Great Pedal, lovely harmonic trem as well