Beard or no beard?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22826
    scrumhalf said:
    Nose hair - if this serves any purpose when it comes in such quantities as it does once you reach a certain age then it's one I have yet to discover. 
    I once pulled all the hairs out of my nostrils because they were irritating me.  Bloody hell, it hurt when they all started growing back.  I won't do that again.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2630
    So your wife cancelled you beard?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7864
    Dominic said:
    For a long time I had a beard .....a fat goatee about 5 inches long platted with beads in it ......I also had a no 1 on my head ( but I still have a pretty full head of hair at 61 )
    I have been  in a motorcycle club since I was 23 and it was part of the typical identity.
    I was asked to shave and let my hair grow out by a barrister when I was giving evidence in court on behalf of a brother .
    I did .
    I also realised how much younger and more handsome I looked .......so I kept it that way .
    I grew a beard back for a few weeks a couple years ago .....it was grey .
    Don't want to look like a Father Christmas / Captain Birdseye .......so I shaved it and remain clean-shaven.
    I thought you looked stately and dignified with the beard!  

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7864
    I grew a beard during the pandemic. 
    Wife absolutely hated it until after the spikey scratchy phase, and now it’s soft and fluffy, she absolutely loves it. 
    My granddaughter sees photos of me without be beard, and it fascinates her. 
    I asked if I should shave it off, and she’s adamant it must stay.  

I don’t miss shaving at all. 
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2438
    I look like I'm about 17 when I'm clean shaven (I'm in my late 30's), so I tend to leave at least 3-4mm of stubble. Periodically I grow it out but still keep it neat (no longer than about 30mm)
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
  • distresseddistressed Frets: 529
    TheMarlin said:
    I grew a beard during the pandemic. 
    Wife absolutely hated it until after the spikey scratchy phase, and now it’s soft and fluffy, she absolutely loves it. 
    My granddaughter sees photos of me without be beard, and it fascinates her. 
    I asked if I should shave it off, and she’s adamant it must stay.  

I don’t miss shaving at all. 

This is my pandemic roll, and I've maintained it since. Once in 3-4-5 months I get a full machine shave

• Benm39Benm39 Frets: 707
    Beard.  Always.  Vary the length etc but beard. Embrace the wookie 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom