I know the world is a bit crazy lately but WTF...?

What's Hot
KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18821
edited April 3 in Off Topic
Getting in before Emp (kidding) but what is so fundamentally twisted & messed up with humans, that anyone would get their rocks off to this sick shit?  *Edit this contains details of animal cruelty that I find deeply disturbing so you might/should too.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68716467
*Wonder how many comments will revolve around the photo of the perp in chief & the background decorations?
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitartangoguitartango Frets: 1025
    I can't read this...he needs shooting
    “Ken sent me.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7344
    "I was the man," he said. "You want to see monkeys get messed up? I could bring it to you."

I feel like this is a service anyone with access to monkeys could provide. They just don't because... Why?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7204
    One of those situations where you could easily think of a suitable brutal punishment that fitted the crime 
  • LionAquaLooperLionAquaLooper Frets: 1094
    Arrest the supplier but I hope they arrest the people who create the demand as well 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • TimcitoTimcito Frets: 789
    One of those situations where you could easily think of a suitable brutal punishment that fitted the crime 
    Just make sure that this conviction pops up for every application he and the ringleaders ever make: job, car loan, home purchase, online dating, anything
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7293
    Read the headline and that was enough...why the fuck is there enough people who want that for there to be.a network.

Humanity is just a disgrace sometimes.

:(
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11790
    I'd say I's happily put a bullet through the nasty bastard's head, but I'll end up in another fucking stupid argument.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18821
    I'd say I's happily put a bullet through the nasty bastard's head, but I'll end up in another fucking stupid argument.
    I'd aim lower & I'd happily get onside in that argument.
  • PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 854
    All involved in this, absolute c*nts.
    as kids we have this curiosity with the macabre, I remember burning ants with my magnifying glass. But as we grow older, although the curiosity is still there, we develop a greater sense of empathy, responsibility and moral compass. I guess these arseholes never grew up.
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11801
    No exaggeration but... no comeback on me? Then I'd put bullet in the heads of anyone involved in this and not lose a second's sleep.

Vile cunts.
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3494
    as kids we have this curiosity with the macabre, I remember burning ants with my magnifying glass. But as we grow older, although the curiosity is still there, we develop a greater sense of empathy, responsibility and moral compass. I guess these arseholes never grew up.
    Until we see a mouse or rat in our kitchen, then , usually its whatever can kill it the quickest.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • swillerswiller Frets: 1232
    Another reason why i like ricky gervais... who sums it up perfectly.
    "If you enjoy seeing an animal terrified or in pain, you are a cunt".

Dont worry, be silly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    swiller said:
    Another reason why i like ricky gervais... who sums it up perfectly.
    "If you enjoy seeing an animal terrified or in pain, you are a cunt".

Thats pretty much most of us then? Even a true vegan will chuck insectacides at their house plant to get a hold on the fungus gnat infestation, or boron to kill ants in their kitchen, poison for rats and glue for mice, and lets not get started on frying house flies on an electrified grid and wasps, well, anyway you can with wasps.

• DominicDominic Frets: 16103
    I've had numerous altercations with monkeys ....they are fucking nasty things......hate them
    However ,I could never hurt one and I spend a lot of time looking after animals ......
    I'm just off to feed 6 feral cats that I found recently ....I can get 2 of them to within a few inches of me now 
    soon I'll trap them and get them vaccinated and checked over before releasing them back to the barns they are living in
    .....I cannot understand how anybody could inflict pain on little creatures .......a curse on them
    robgilmo said:
    Until we see a mouse or rat in our kitchen, then , usually it’s whatever can kill it the quickest.
    Yeah I know, although not done for fun, kicks or entertainment 
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
    edited April 3

robgilmo said:
    Until we see a mouse or rat in our kitchen, then , usually it’s whatever can kill it the quickest.
    No, of course not, but it really doesnt matter to the animal, I think my point is none of us are holier than thou, however the people paying to watch animals suffering, thats a totally different level.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18821
    robgilmo said:
    robgilmo said:
    No, of course not, but it really doesnt matter to the animal, I think my point is none of us are holier than thou, however the people paying to watch animals suffering, thats a totally different level.

Doesn't really matter to the animal??? ... What!!

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4550
    robgilmo said:
    robgilmo said:

Doesn't really matter to the animal??? ... What!!

What I think he's trying to say is the animals like being hurt..!?
    edited April 3
    No,what I meant was killing an animal for fun or killing one because it wandered into your kitchen, I dont think the reason matters much to the animal, its still being murdered in its eyes and one reason above another does not make it right.

Or, are we suggesting that if we get no fun or amusement from killing an animal then its ok and the animal should take it like a champ?