I know the world is a bit crazy lately but WTF...?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• KurtisKurtis Frets: 665
    edited April 4
    Kind of reminds me of those guys in s Korea that were blackmailing kids online into videoing themselves doing messed up shit then charging others to watch it.

There's some fd up people out there. 

Pretty sure there was a black mirror episode that was "inspired" by it. Might have been coincidence. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimcitoTimcito Frets: 789
    Objectively I would like these people to be locked away & never see daylight again.
      Subjectively I’d like to give them a double tap to the head as it’s a very emotionally stirring act that is deeply disturbing . These people are broken & have no place in a civilised society . But for us to remain a civilised society it is our duty to lock them away for ever or until they can be cured of such heinous desires if at all possible , one would hope that a small neurological procedure in future could target such a thing  but even then that would open procedures up for abuse in the future under say a totalitarian state. The whole thing is deeply disturbing & I feel for the people who have to investigate & police this
    An unsettling reality, however, is that 'these people' would not exist if there were no market for their ... 'merchandise.' They'd be doing something else: touting insurance or selling used cars or whatever. In fact, there's no reason to assume they even like the stuff they're making and/or peddling.

No, the real sickos must surely be the countless 'decent' hardworking members of the community who find themselves clicking 'Add to Cart' in their comfortable suburban homes - loving parents, straight A students, campaigners for social justice, schoolteachers, company managers, store workers, etc. who find the idea of watching a monkey in a blender irresistibly enticing and who find themselves intriguingly empty of any compassion.

Should they all be locked away never to see daylight again or receive the double tap to the head? Are they not the real villains in this sordid drama? 
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3494
    snowblind said:

Humanity is just a disgrace sometimes.

:(
    Only sometimes?
    We seem to have put ourselves above every other living thing through our own self importance, yet we are the most distructive thing to ever walk on this planet, we will wipe ourselves out one day, its just a shame we have decided to go out destroying everything we can along the way.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    Destruction is 1/3 of reality. 
    Kurtis said:
    Destruction is 1/3 of reality. 
    Is death and despair the other 2/3rds?

Lol, I'm proper fun at parties.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • snowblindsnowblind Frets: 263
    Sad that we seem so intent on making it the other 2/3 as well.

Earth is quite a pretty planet on the whole so it would be a shame to turn it into a plastic-coated radioactive cinder. If we could juuuussssttt overcome our bad habit of putting idiots in charge there is hope. 

Old, overweight and badly maintained. Unlike my amps which are just old and overweight.
    snowblind said:
    Sad that we seem so intent on making it the other 2/3 as well.

Earth is quite a pretty planet on the whole so it would be a shame to turn it into a plastic-coated radioactive cinder. If we could juuuussssttt overcome our bad habit of putting idiots in charge there is hope. 

Idiots put themselves in charge, we just dont do anything about it.
    Humans in their very nature are destructive, we seem to have gotten ourselves into a destructive rut of temptation for convenience, the things we concieve as necessary are mostly the very things that are destroying our planet.

''if you keep using toilet paper the forests will be no more and life on earth as you know it will cease to exist'' 

''Oh shit, best start panic buying toilet paper then''

''Jesus, sales went through the roof, get the night shift online, we need to produce more toilet paper''

And so the story goes.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16103
    10 years ago we had a really serious mouse infestation ....sometimes you could see up to 15 of them in a room at one time ...it was just out of control
    I used Glue traps and would catch 30 or 40 in the space of 2 hours 
    I felt very sorry for them .....so I spent hours gently getting them off the glue strips using olive oil and saved all but 1
    After 2 days I had about 80 mice in a big wooden box .......I gave them food and water ,which they ate and drove them about 5 miles away to release them in an abandoned wooden building that used to be a Bowls Club Pavillion
    Residually I caught another 8 or 10 and did the same but they went to a wooden bus shelter about 2 miles away
    I like to think they all lived happily ever after........who knows
    they were very sweet but when they were jumping in and out of the Toaster it was the final straw.....they had to go

edited April 4
    Dominic said:
    10 years ago we had a really serious mouse infestation ....sometimes you could see up to 15 of them in a room at one time ...it was just out of control
    I felt very sorry for them .....so I spent hours gently getting them off the glue strips using olive oil and saved all but 1
    After 2 days I had about 80 mice in a big wooden box .......I gave them food and water ,which they ate and drove them about 5 miles away to release them in an abandoned wooden building that used to be a Bowls Club Pavillion
    Residually I caught another 8 or 10 and did the same but they went to a wooden bus shelter about 2 miles away
    they were very sweet but when they were jumping in and out of the Toaster it was the final straw.....they had to go

Good chance they would just die. 
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18821
    Kurtis said:
    Dominic said:

Good chance they would just die. 
    Yup, you don't fuck with toasters... B)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12364
    Years ago I worked with a kid with learning disabilities, I knew his mum was in Prison but we weren't told why. Turns out she was torturing animals on the internet, had hooked up with one of her fans from Italy. They conspired with another fan to kill her husband, chop him up, encase the bits in concrete and throw them into a river, which they did. Fucking madness.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/sick-evil-of-a-crush-cult-1165820
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3335
    robgilmo said:
    All involved in this, absolute c*nts.
    as kids we have this curiosity with the macabre, I remember burning ants with my magnifying glass. But as we grow older, although the curiosity is still there, we develop a greater sense of empathy, responsibility and moral compass. I guess these arseholes never grew up.
    Until we see a mouse or rat in our kitchen, then , usually its whatever can kill it the quickest.
    Not at all. I even have humane pest control in our factory. Yes, its a thing.