Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Erm fickle bunch aren't we

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• martmart Frets: 5205
    jd0272 said:
    Nah, she a size 6, firm handful, suits me.

Our 6 yr old advised her she needed a 'bigger set really', hence we're where we're at. Kids.
    Tell your kid they should stop breastfeeding and go and get a milkshake instead.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27525
    I think it's fair to say that the thread has moved slightly away from the original topic ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • What I don't really get from @cyberlawyer 's essay is whether it's ok to sell the Nash guitar with Fender logo on this forum, or not?
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My intent wasn't to provide legal advice on a particular set of facts (my failure to do so was very deliberate), but to provide a summary of the applicable law so people can draw their own conclusions.

If anyone thinks that there is a releavent legal issue that is not explained above, I'm more than willing to try expand on whatever point you think could use additional explanation in general terms, but its not appropriate for me to actually suggest the answer, as that moves into the relms of providing legal advice.
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24285
    My intent wasn't to provide legal advice on a particular set of facts (my failure to do so was very deliberate), but to provide a summary of the applicable law so people can draw their own conclusions.

If anyone thinks that there is a releavent legal issue that is not explained above, I'm more than willing to try expand on whatever point you think could use additional explanation in general terms, but its not appropriate for me to actually suggest the answer, as that moves into the relms of providing legal advice.

No one posts here in any official capacity.

If you are worried then stick a disclaimer in your signature!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27525
    What I don't really get from @cyberlawyer 's essay is whether it's ok to sell the Nash guitar with Fender logo on this forum, or not?
    My reading is that the answer is in the final sentence of the last para of the first post.

We could take the view that we're highly unlikely to attract the attention of any organisation's legal department, and as such we could choose to ignore the risk.  But we - theFB - are unlikely to take that risk as @digitalscream 's legal costs fund is fairly low ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5168
    Shall I just buy it and put everyone's misery to an end? I've got eye strain and brain ache from reading all the posts on my iphone. But on a more positive note I feel I am well qualified to apply for a new post as a QC! :)
  • fretfinder;446911" said:
    What I don't really get from @cyberlawyer 's essay is whether it's ok to sell the Nash guitar with Fender logo on this forum, or not?
    I thought that the legal position was made quite clear.
  • Good read legal peeps!

When are we going to get an MP on the forum?
    Old Is Gold