Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Any Cornell Plexi users?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11713
    tFB Trader
    I've heard the 45/50 up close with a band I used to follow and it was a great classic Marshall sound.

I liked the Cornell Romany a lot and the Plexi 7 appealed to me but I kind of knew the EL84 wouldn't quite do the trick for my EL34 loving ears.

But I would have a word with Martin at MJW and ask about a single ended EL34 powered Goldstar amp - especially as the power scaling and extra boost features look to make it quite versatile

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Will the plexi 7 wil do some nice jtm45 clean tones for a bedroom player?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
    tFB Trader
    Will the plexi 7 wil do some nice jtm45 clean tones for a bedroom player?

with lower output pickups, the volume rolled down on the amp but the wattage set to max then I'd say yes.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • thisisguitarthisisguitar Frets: 1073
    edited January 2015
    @Shaunm - Selling the Exo already?!

Didn't want to clog up your sale thread
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1642
    @thisisguitar yes mate. The truth is I miss owning a Laney Lionheart and I want to buy another one. So in order to do so I'm going to sell this.

For some reason those Laneys really work for me and now I don't have one I miss it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Exo, I do like it but I just preferred my Lionheart.

I've never tried out a fender hot rod so that's an option so long as I can get a trade and have some money left over.
  • Fair play mate, always worth trying these things :-)
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1642
    Want an Exo? Haha
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom