Winner Drawn - The ThorpyFX Pedal Tour and Raffle

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6233
    tFB Trader
    TTony said:
    The winner is announced (on the other thread, linked above).

Thanks again to everyone who entered, and particularly to @thorpy6 for donating such a popular prize.

:)

my pleasure!!!
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6549
    As the lucky winner of the pedal, I am delighted to say that the wee beastie arrived into my dirty paws this very day - courtesy of @DesVegas who very kindly posted it on.
    Now, I was at work all day, and even though 99% of my music gear is sat in my office I DID NOT give my sexy new pedal a quick run out. And I certainly didnt try it out with my MiM Tele, Les Paul Studio and PRS SE.

So..with that in mind, I have no idea how beautifully it thickens up my Tele with creamy OD. Or how it REALLY likes the Tonerider pickups in my PRS SE...which is a cheap ass guitar that now sounds very lush .Or might do, when I get chance to try it.
    In all honesty, I wasnt 100% sold it was a pedal for my tastes when I tried it out very briefly during the pedal's original tour, but using the settings - or 'Serving Suggestion' - that DesVegas had noted down...well...YUM.

Thank you @thorpy6...a very generous prize donation indeed.

2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4615
    Hooray for you Dave, hooray for thorpy and monq but most of all, hooray for the puppy!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom