Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The mysterious world of ThorpyFx

What's Hot

Comments

• Any more info yet??

View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm very excited about this one ^ and it looks stunning, red and chrome, what's not to like?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Does look amazing, I was playing my Muffroom cloud last night and got excited about more pedals coming!
  • MrSwanson;888326" said:
    Any more info yet??
    It's up on his Facebook I noticed last night

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • MrSwanson;888326" said:
    Any more info yet??
    It's up on his Facebook I noticed last night

That's where I stole the pic :D wondered if we got any insider info ;)
  • Just one my phone but I thought there were a couple of lines about it?
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6189
    tFB Trader
    Okey doke, this pedal takes up the gain mantle where the gunshot left off.... however its differently voiced and has the ability to do a really nice clean to on the edge sound, if the gunshot gave you that nice plexi sound.... this does a fat fender sound into Mesa MK1 and beyond. I really like how this sounds, it cleans up well with the volume control and yet can really unleash sonic mayhem without getting fizzy.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sounds like the perfect Gunshot companion then. 

Can't wait for the vids to drop
    tFB Trader
    MrSwanson said:
    Sounds like the perfect Gunshot companion then. 

Can't wait for the vids to drop
    first video will drop this month, others will take a bit of time.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 836
    edited December 2015
    Very very interested in the Peacekeeper.....mmmmm......
    tFB Trader
    Very very interested in the Peacekeeper.....mmmmm......
    a few weeks and ill announce that too.....

• Times are going to get hard, very quickly.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • The Guru's thread is making me excited for the Peacekeeper, really anxious to hear more about the pedal. A few weeks is too long! ;-)

edited December 2015 tFB Trader
    The Guru's thread is making me excited for the Peacekeeper, really anxious to hear more about the pedal. A few weeks is too long! ;-)

sorry, I have to keep my powder dry! Although I am chomping at the bit too Don't worry though, the preorders of the peacekeeper will open either just before Christmas or after new year. Shipping will begin end of Feb- in line with the guotar show
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFX said:
    The Guru's thread is making me excited for the Peacekeeper, really anxious to hear more about the pedal. A few weeks is too long! ;-)
    sorry, I have to keep my powder dry! Although I am chomping at the bit too Don't worry though, the preorders of the peacekeeper will open either just before Christmas or after new year. Shipping will begin end of Feb- in line with the guotar show
    I'd definitely get it available so people can preorder while ignoring the family on boxing day... That said, from the looks of it you don't need to do anything specific to fill the order book, so may not be needed!

Glad it's all going so well
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    tFB Trader
    Preorders for the Warthog Distortion and the Peacekeeper Low Gain Overdrive have now opened. Delivery is scheduled for Feb 29 2016. Feel free to have a look at the website, first video of the Warthog is in the videos tab. The peacekeeper is still waiting for its final clothes.... however I know you'll all love this 5 knob beauty when its dressed.
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    The Warthog sounds epic! Well done again!
    Stop crying, start buying
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11597
    tFB Trader
    I am really excited by the Warthog and the Peacekeeper
    Whilst the new version of the peacekeeper is as yet unknown to me if it was in the ballpark of the early prototype I played it will be awesome and I will find the need to stack it with my Gunshot as well as use it on it's own.
    Stacking it with the Marshall-esque Gunshot results in a sound that is instant late 80s sunset strip tone that is like the hot rodded Marshalls that were all the rage.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3471
    edited December 2015
    The Peacekeeper is the one I'm definitely after, will order in the new year. I'm jealous that @FelineGuitars has played one! A lot is mentioned about the EQ section of the Peacekeeper on the Thorpy site, and similarly the EQ on the Cornish CC-1 is raved about, so I'm really interested in comparisons between the two. Anyone who's played the prototype able to comment on how it matches up to a Klon?

Also, been playing with the Gunshot a lot today and man it's an amazing pedal. It still sends me into tonal bliss every time I use it. For those who haven't yet given it a try but want to, do it! You won't regret it!

• rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1383
    I couldn't possibly comment as I definately haven't played one but I have a sneaky feeling the peacekeeper will be rather good....
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024