Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The mysterious world of ThorpyFx

What's Hot

Comments

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1771
    ThorpyFX said:
    BigMonka said:
    @ThorpyFX when is the Muffroom Cloud big rebrand announcement coming?
    this was done quite a while ago, The new name for the MUFFROOM CLOUD is the FALLOUT CLOUD. its now available to order and gives you the same massive tone, but with a less litigation invoking name. 
    Oh sorry, must have missed it. Great choice in new name  :D
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BumFaceBumFace Frets: 114
    It will be very interesting to see where @ThorpyFX goes next, after the fine array of grumble and grunt on offer.
  • I have a feeling that we won't be disappointed!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6148
    tFB Trader
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    I need a peacekeeper
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3042
    Evilmags said:
    I need a peacekeeper
    I just bought one :)

R.
    tFB Trader
    Evilmags said:
    I need a peacekeeper
    I can attest to this feeling.... the only solution is to buy one. Chris at custom pedalboards has some in stock at the moment as do our other UK dealerships too.

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    tFB Trader
    To prove that the fallout is the same as the muffroom except the name, here is our new Mike hermans video of the fallout! 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Nice little vid by Ariel Posen , awesome guitarist in the band the Bros Landreth. Here he is using his new Gunshot Overdrive. Stoked that Ariel has chosen ThorpyFX to bolster his pedalboard. 

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6684
    @ThorpyFX I just managed to acquire a Muffroom Cloud. It's every bit as wonderful and as pleasing as I expected. What a great piece of tone kit. Many thanks!   
    tFB Trader
    merlin said:
    @ThorpyFX I just managed to acquire a Muffroom Cloud. It's every bit as wonderful and as pleasing as I expected. What a great piece of tone kit. Many thanks!   
     Thanks very much, I hope you have many happy years with it! 
    tFB Trader
    A very wicked video from the one and only Gearmanndude. 

Love the the fact that the low end shakes the camera at 1:46

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7422
    Gearmanndude was the first ever gear channel I ever started watching - awesome
    Red ones are better. 
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    ThorpyFX said:
    A very wicked video from the one and only Gearmanndude. 

Love the the fact that the low end shakes the camera at 1:46

Dig indeed.
    tFB Trader
    Ariel Posen of the Bros. Landreth recorded this very cool clip of the GUNSHOT today and let us upload it! so here we are the gunshot with Slide and some rather tasty playing.

tFB Trader
    I wrote a little article for the tone report this week, check it Out here!

http://www.magazine.tonereport.com/tone-report-weekly-issue-150/0673678001477073565
    tFB Trader
    Keeping the peace on a Friday night! 

• LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3868
    He's been everywhere this week. First Andertons, then TPS and now Thorpy TV!
    tFB Trader

So we’ve seemingly been a bit quiet over the summer, however perception is often different to reality….. So here’s the good news:

Over the summer ThorpyFx teamed up with a bonafide legend of the Guitar Effects industry, the effects genius that is Dan Coggins. Dan has had an illustrious career as the original designer behind Lovetone Pedals and Dinosaural effects. All of his creations have been found on the boards of professional musicians the world over. As these effects have long since become collector’s items, we decided to team up and start afresh.

The effects that we have collaborated on are supremely powerful versions of modulation, wacky octave based fuzz, ring modulation and much more besides…. The aim of these designs is to provide the ultimate analog experience that will allow musicians to tune the effect to their varied tastes. This will slowly be released over the coming years as we seek to stamp our collective sonic footprint on the guitar market...

And more good news:

The Chain Home is available for Preorder!!!

And one more thing…….

So is the Veteran!!!!

Head to the website to find out about these effects.

• ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    @ThorpyFX Gear of the year! Congratulations mate.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom