The Bailey BYOG opening offer closes TODAY

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27858
    @Deijavoo

The price offer on the course ends on Sat 27th.  So, if you're seriously interested, sign up for the course before then (and get them both for the £90), then pick up the tools as and when you can, or need them.  Depending on how much spare time you've got, it might be a while before you need all of the tools that are mentioned anyway.

I've been doing this for about 8 years now, and I'm still adding odd bits and pieces to my toolbox (TAS!!)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    Got a drill and all that so I suppose that cuts the cost down a little.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Just signed up looks great
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28353
    TTony said:
    The course is now live, PM me for links to the special prices available ONLY to theFretBoard members.

It's £90 for the BYOG course (which is half-normal-price), plus you get the Design course for free, gratis, and nothing.

Or, if you just want to try out the Design course, that's available to FretBoard members for £5.

Madness!
    Wow, I am seriously tempted now! Does the course cover any specific type of guitar? I'd like to try and build an LP type.
    The BYOG course actually follows on the DYOG (design) course, and shows how to build the guitar that was designed in the first course.

However, it really teaches the processes and techniques to build *any* guitar (although it doesn't cover the complexities of trems yet), and there'd be no problem at all in producing an LP style guitar by following the steps in the course.

You'd need to either draw out your own LP-esque shape, or get old of an LP-style plan (easily available) just so that you've got the measurements and shape (etc).  

If you buy the BYOG course, you get the DYOG course for free, so you could design your LP-esque shape in the first course, and then build it in the second course.

Get signed up!!
  • RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 499
    Even at full price I was likely to sign up. £90 seems like a steal.
    RedRabbit said:
    Even at full price I was likely to sign up. £90 seems like a steal.
    It is.  A total steal.

If it makes you feel better, sign up twice.

;)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    The offer closes on Saturday.

But as I'll be at the Knackered Jack forum meet-up jam gig on Saturday (and so won't be responding to PMs here!), you really need to PM me for the sign-up links before noon on Saturday.

:)
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28353
    Hint taken!
  • RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 499
    Do it!

Even in the first few videos on the BYOG course I've had a few "a-ha" moments where something I'd always wondered about became clear and pretty straight forward. 
    6 pm on Saturady. That's when the offer closes. Except I'll be with Mr Knackered Jack at 6pm on Sat, so don't leave it until then.

PM me now (that's NOW) and get your special theFB-only ridiculous deal.

You'll kick yourself if you miss this.

:D
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27035
    Sadly, I'm broke this month, so I'll just have to pay full price when I can afford the tools and the time. Seems like a perfectly decent deal to me at full price anyway...I will, however, be watching the reviews and guitars people produce as a result with interest :)
    <space for hire>
    The opening offer closes at 1800 (UK time) TODAY.

So, if you want to get this course at 50% off, you need to PM me today, click on the link that I'll send you back, and sign up.  TODAY.

Signing up (TODAY) gives you access to the course, to watch whenever you want, as many times as you want.  

You don't have to be ready to start building right now as the course itself doesn't "expire", it's just that you'll pay more if you miss the opening offer which closes TODAY.

(Did I mention that the offer closes TODAY?).