A possible songwriting collaboration project

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3822
    edited August 2015
    It's not as simple as you might think is it? :D

The big hefelump in the room can be that you just don't like what the other guy does...which can be awkward.

I say keep it simple. MP3 played to a click and rendered. Just throw up some simple stuff and see what happens. Hopefully it will evolve. If nobody else does I will!! ...and you don't want that!

Actually I have a tune that I would like drums and possibly bass (possibly other things...backing vocals?). If anyone is interested click the link in my sig. and look for "all we can't remember"...that's a rough version, will probably re-record most if not all my parts. Someone give it a go it might just save me musically! :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    @Drew @Handsome_Chris ;- we still doing a Dark Place Album?
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7288

The big hefelump in the room can be that you just don't like what the other guy does...which can be awkward.

I say keep it simple. MP3 played to a click and rendered. Just throw up some simple stuff and see what happens. Hopefully it will evolve. If nobody else does I will!! ...and you don't want that!

Actually I have a tune that I would like drums and possibly bass (possibly other things...backing vocals?). If anyone is interested click the link in my sig. and look for "all we can't remember"...that's a rough version, will probably re-record most if not all my parts. Someone give it a go it might just save me musically! :D
    Im well up for doing some drums at least.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • frankus;757431" said:
    @Drew @Handsome_Chris - we still doing a Dark Place Album?
    @Frankus, I've got an idea for The Creeping Moss From The Shores Of Shoggoth. I'm still in need of some inspiration for Skipper The Eye-Child.
  • @drew_fx, I know that you've been busy, but have you got anywhere with This Renwick Customer?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    @drew_fx, I know that you've been busy, but have you got anywhere with This Renwick Customer?
    I have not. I'm not likely to do so either to be honest. I've lost interest in it.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Im well up for doing some drums at least.
    That would be most excellent!!

I've got a bit on at the moment but I'll try and get some tracks sorted for you to have a mess about with ASAP. Will try at the weekend but more likely next week.

Have you guys already got stuff on the go? 
  • Something else I was thinking is that we could merge the monthly competitions on here. Maybe develop from a riff or whatever?
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    Anything happening here ..?

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview