Game of Thrones

What's Hot

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12453
    Good episode, this series still feels a bit ploddy though.

How did Arya manage all that running around, gymnastics and fighting with a huge stomach wound?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Oh yes. Great episode, nice touch with putting out the candle. I can see Needle being a little busy soon.

A lot of storylines beginning to converge upon Winterfell, can't imagine who Sansa sent a raven to last week ;)

I think Varys will find that he's heading out to meet the ones who are heading out to meet him.

Good stuff ahead.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    No boobies :-(
  • littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    :-) Made my day mate.
  • GreyWorm and Missandei figuring out "jokes"!

Rule #1 - Fart jokes ;)
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10488

I thought it was a bit shit and full of cliches. Arya would have bleed to death minutes after being stabbed that many times but no, a few hours rest and she's like an extra in the Matrix ........ pursued by a female terminator. 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    Yeah. I mean how realistic is that????

Give me dragons, white walkers and people coming back to life any day. Basically, Eastenders.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6401
    Bit of a plodder this week I thought  - the jokes bit looked like padding.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    littlegreenman;1109407" said:
    GreyWorm and Missandei figuring out "jokes"!

Rule #1 - Fart jokes ;)
    Yeah I thought that was a nice scene too.
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Jalapeno said:
    Bit of a plodder this week I thought  - the jokes bit looked like padding.
    The joke scene was pretty lame, forced and acted badly IMO.

The Arya thing I assumed that she'd been in that woman's house for a few days at least but yeah, if it was only a few hours then it's pushing it a bit to be pulling out some historical parkour a few hours after being stabbed multiple times with a long dagger.

I like the hound killing eveyrone.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• DLMDLM Frets: 2513

Aye, calling bullshit on the Waif's stabbing. Faceless Men (and women) know exactly how to kill someone with surgical precision. They would not go all Stabby McStabface.

Sorry to be "that guy", but that Arya victory was much more badass in the books.

Also:

http://i.imgur.com/L1MJVyd.png

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5183
    DLM said:

Aye, calling bullshit on the Waif's stabbing. Faceless Men (and women) know exactly how to kill someone with surgical precision. They would not go all Stabby McStabface.

Exactly. When we first met Jaqen he was able to kill the people Arya named without it even being apparent that they'd been murdered, let alone giving them a chance to go running through crowds bleeding all over everybody, obviously being pursued by someone. If that's the best the Waif could do as a member of the planet's most deadly, anonymous, undetectable assassins I'm surprised she didn't stab her own eyes out. 

That storyline was making less sense every week. At least it's over now. I reckon the broad strokes- Arya learns the Faceless Men's skills and methods without ever giving up her identity and "becoming no-one", then leaves and heads back to Westeros- will be in the books, but I'll be very disappointed if GRRM can't make it less ridiculous than the show did.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    DLM said:

Exactly. When we first met Jaqen he was able to kill the people Arya named without it even being apparent that they'd been murdered, let alone giving them a chance to go running through crowds bleeding all over everybody, obviously being pursued by someone. If that's the best the Waif could do as a member of the planet's most deadly, anonymous, undetectable assassins I'm surprised she didn't stab her own eyes out. 

That storyline was making less sense every week. At least it's over now. I reckon the broad strokes- Arya learns the Faceless Men's skills and methods without ever giving up her identity and "becoming no-one", then leaves and heads back to Westeros- will be in the books, but I'll be very disappointed if GRRM can't make it less ridiculous than the show did.
    I think the Arya/faceless stuff could have been done a lot better, it's dragged on for a few seasons now.

I get why they're doing it-she needs training in how to become a killer so she can kill a few people, I'm sure she will in the next few seasons.

They could easily have had more training stuff, more missions for her to go kill people, and they even showed Jaqen softening right at the end, which we all knew would happen, so for me, the Waif could have been cut right out of it, with Jaqen doing the training which would give a reason to why he softened.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• Flanging_FredFlanging_Fred Frets: 3110
    AAARRRGGHHHH! Mrs Fred messed up the Sky box recording and I missed it.  FECK!

(goes and rocks back and forth in the corner of the room sobbing)
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513

@Flanging_Fred

type the following words into google: the watch series

• Flanging_FredFlanging_Fred Frets: 3110
    DLM said:

@Flanging_Fred

type the following words into google: the watch series

Ooh, nice. thankyou, I'll have a peek. cheers
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5183
    edited June 2016
    DLM said:http://i.imgur.com/Ttg7tjh.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/q8tzZI1.jpg

Funnily enough, Mrs_bob started watching
    Love, Nina on iPlayer last night, which stars Faye Marsay, who stabbed, chased and hit people with sticks precisely no times in the two episodes we watched.

Always weird when an actor you only know from one role turns up in a completely different one...

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• kinkin Frets: 1015
    Dragon queen will team up with the imp and Ayra, thus uniting tygarrion,Lannister and Stark.

they will then swoop down on a dragon each ( fire being the only thing that kills the white walkers ) at the head of the combined human armies to confront the dead.

Possibly.....

I think I've been watching too much of this.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom