Game of Thrones

What's Hot

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    Are there many wildlings left north of the wall?
    If so, I assume they can now demolish the wall and JS can be King of the North, and DT can be Queen of the south

Is she pregnant yet btw? Surely she must be
    I think she’s already said she couldn’t have more children after she had Drogo’s son. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    The Night King, being all silent and moody, sauntering around on a dead dragon and raising his arms up slowly, is that all you've got mate? Spends a 1,000 years planning to come south of the wall and gets wiped out along with his next to useless horse riding generals and entire army at the first battle. What a total loser, a disgrace to dead kind the world over.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12398
    The Night King, being all silent and moody, sauntering around on a dead dragon and raising his arms up slowly, is that all you've got mate? Spends a 1,000 years planning to come south of the wall and gets wiped out along with his next to useless horse riding generals and entire army at the first battle. What a total loser, a disgrace to dead kind the world over.
    Badly let down by the white walkers wasn't he.  Similar to sauron in LOTR he was such a badass that he wasn't thinking about the possibility of being attacked by a tiny girl, got sucked in by Bran's trap.  No one ever said he was clever.
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11931
    boogieman said:
    If so, I assume they can now demolish the wall and JS can be King of the North, and DT can be Queen of the south

I think she’s already said she couldn’t have more children after she had Drogo’s son. 
    that was just a prediction from the mad witch who killed her baby I think
    Someone said "why did you believe her" in a previous series 
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11793
    boogieman said:

It was Jon Snow who said that, prior to giving her something of a seeing to, cunning chap.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    boogieman said:

It was Jon Snow who said that, prior to giving her something of a seeing to, cunning chap.
    I thought so, I assume that was a hint that a baby is coming
  • stickersticker Frets: 869
    I reckon Tyrion will kill Cersei . He already killed their mother (during childbirth) and father (crossbow on the bog) so I reckon it might be a hat trick for the Imp . 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    FarleyUK said:
    DrJazzTap said:
    @prowla it does make you wonder what was the point of his generals or whatever they were? Horseman of the apocalypse? And why was he immune to dragon breath!!! Ahh! 
    Because he was a Targarayeareyieyen.

I concur.
    He could also ride the dragon. That and fireproof = Deffo Targaryen.

BTW, is it just me, or is Brienne of Tarth morphing into a very longer version of Charlie Drake?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    see my previous post about the night kings sign being eerily close to the Targaeryn house sigul 

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11793
    see my previous post about the night kings sign being eerily close to the Targaeryn house sigul 

If so, expect that to be setup for the new prequel show, not anything to be revealed by the end of this one.

For GOT, the Night King is defeated, they only have three episodes to wrap up a LOT of plot lines, so I doubt they will return to this one.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    can Arya take a face to use from any of the walking dead?
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    I thought it had to be someone she had killed.

ohhhh... hang on...

ohhhh... hang on...
    I think she borrowed faces from the hall of faces
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581

ohhhh... hang on...
    I think she borrowed faces from the hall of faces
    They had to be killed by no one though, no?
  • ColsCols Frets: 7028
    sticker said:
    I reckon Tyrion will kill Cersei . He already killed their mother (during childbirth) and father (crossbow on the bog) so I reckon it might be a hat trick for the Imp . 
    It’ll be Jaime.

The background to why Cersei sees Tyrion as such a threat is a childhood visit to a fortune teller, who prophesies “And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.”  

Valonqar is high Valerian for “little brother”, so the assumption was that Tyrion would kill her.  However, Jaime was delivered just after Cersei... meaning he is also a “little brother”.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Re-watching now. Tense as feck.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310
    edited May 2019

I finally got to see it yesterday once Virgin finally pulled their finger out and installed my broadband.

I loved it. Tense, exciting, entertaining. Wow. I felt like a little kid watching Star Wars for the first time.

I may well rename one of my daughters Arya. Next pet already has Bronn lined up as a name (my two favourite characters other than The Hound).

One last comment not regarding the episode, but fuck me Now TV on the PC is dire. I've been an IT consultant for 20 years and it took me a looong time to find episode 3. I still can't find episode 2, or how to pick the series / episode you want on a box set. Whoever designed the UI should be put in prison for crimes against humanity. I've just remembered I can use it via Apple TV so all is not lost, but my God I hope it's better designed.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24385
    NowTV via the playstation 4 is pretty good.
  • sinbaadisinbaadi Frets: 1305
    I enjoyed it and didn't see that coming.  It makes little sense that was she so easily able to slip through and attack their king.

But hey it's all a fantasy.  
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6393
    sinbaadi said:
    I enjoyed it and didn't see that coming.  It makes little sense that was she so easily able to slip through and attack their king.

But hey it's all a fantasy.  
    But she HAD done all the training with The Faceless Men as an assassin
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback