• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17672
    tFB Trader
    Anyone know the UK price?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Not said as yet, I'm guessing 250 ish
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    I really wanted one of these when I first heard about them. Not so sure now though.
  • They were shipping to US & Canada only anyway. 

Due in the UK early next year I hope.

• They were shipping to US & Canada only anyway. 

Due in the UK early next year I hope.

ah, maybe that's why I couldn't get one then.
    Drew_fx;906408" said:
    I really wanted one of these when I first heard about them. Not so sure now though.
    How come?

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    edited December 2015
    joeyowen said:
    Drew_fx;906408" said:
    How come?

Change of situation. Not got a fully functioning band right now, got my Axe FX for recording...

It does look great though.
  • Just sexier than a dd500! God I'm getting sad... I think all I mean is that this doesn't have have a little screen and sub functions yet does pretty much all ( and more) I could ask of a delay. Although having just bought another delay and with three already on my board I'm not really going to be buying one anytime soon. :o3
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
    I don't know why so many delay pedals require you to buy additional hardware to access features that seem to be essential (like presets) It seems companies either focus on sound or ease of use, one is always compromised. I'm yet to hear of a delay pedal that is getting rave reviews on both.
  • Just sexier than a dd500! God I'm getting sad... I think all I mean is that this doesn't have have a little screen and sub functions yet does pretty much all ( and more) I could ask of a delay. Although having just bought another delay and with three already on my board I'm not really going to be buying one anytime soon. :o3
    but you have to hook it up to a computer to get to all those functions... so in some ways more limiting/annoying than the boss..

it's what I think eventide have got right with the factor/space range , everything is available from the pedal, but the app makes it easy for bulk edits..
    but you have to hook it up to a computer to get to all those functions... so in some ways more limiting/annoying than the boss..

it's what I think eventide have got right with the factor/space range , everything is available from the pedal, but the app makes it easy for bulk edits..
     Think if you want the 128 presets you do but if you are happy with the 4 you can do that just from the pedal itself by the look of it ( if not then that's a serious ball ache). My impression is that it works for those of us who just like to twiddle a few knobs ( ooh,err,etc,etc) as well as for those who like deeper editing. But as only a handful of people in the world have actually used one yet remains to be seen I guess. 
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    If those 4 presets can be easily accessed by one of the footswitches, and it has trails then im sold!
  • samzadgan said: If those 4 presets can be easily accessed by one of the footswitches, and it has trails then im sold! I think you have to plug in a footswitch for easy access to the presets
  • The used Clockwork delay I bought has 2x four presets accessible using the two onboard footswitches (although it takes two movements to change from one preset to another). If you need a separate pedal just to use four presets on the nemesis that will be poor. We shall see.
    samzadgan;906513" said:
    If those 4 presets can be easily accessed by one of the footswitches, and it has trails then im sold!
    Press and hold the onoff will cycle through presets

Press and hold the tap tempo for a hold function!
    And you can chose trails or analogue bypass
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    joeyowen said:
    samzadgan;906513" said:
    Press and hold the onoff will cycle through presets

Press and hold the tap tempo for a hold function!
      that'sa bit of an arse...would be better if you could just assign the tap tempo switch to be tap tempo or preset selection...that's just me, cause i don't use tap tempo, so i would have no use for that footswitch.

i just want a delay version of the walrus audio descent...and no one seems to make it.
    Trigger Pulled!

Thanks Prymaxe for the discount for twisting my arm!

I'll post pics etc when it arrives
    Official demo is out