Source Audio Nemesis

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3430
    edited February 2016
    Thanks!

They'll give me 20% off I understand. The Christmas deal was 21% :)

Worth a bash, I think.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Yep, and from shipping notification to my door was under a week! first class international was $15
  • mine ended up at £175 all in - not sure where the extra £15 came in but still happy...
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9608
    @joeyowen - do you still have the Nemesis mate ? Any other users thoughts ?
  • I had one for a few weeks and ultimately sold it on. It sounded good, but a bit too clinical for my tastes. I couldn't dial that out. I'm not sure if the app has improved but there was almost too much control over parameters that it got confusing and was hard to use and understand what some parameters did. They may have improved it since though. I prefer my timeline.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3430
    edited July 2016
    I have one, up for sale though. I like it; it's a lot better than the h9 I had previously. Source audio have released a number of updates both to app and FW since I bought it but I haven't bothered updating it; I just use the pedal interface and find that is enough, I think it's pretty user friendly. It has easy access to all the things I tweak regularly - tone, modulation, volume and of course the tap.

Having said all of that, I essentially only use one engine, tape, for 2 songs in the set so it seems like overkill for my uses. I'm looking for a small footprint analog / tape delay with a tone control and tap in a small footprint.

I should probably keep it but I'm having one of those periodic 'sell everything' moments so have listed all but my trusty Diablo & Lehle volume!
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
    I got one a couple of weeks ago off this forum and I love it. Don't really use the app much at all, but the presets are easy to switch over, and I can incorporate some other effects in there like phaser and chorus after some tweaking. It's too early to tell whether it's 'the one' at the moment, but it's the best delay I've owned and I can see the only way I'll get rid of it is if I need to downgrade for money purposes.
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Still using mine and loving it, although I'm quite loyal to gear

My gas comes with the financial burden of kids ;)