Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Show us your Jazzmasters!

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• AK99AK99 Frets: 1588
    Squier 40th Anniversary

I have to ask DGUYDJ..are you relatively diminutive in stature, or are Jazzmasters just huuuge Firebird-sized thangs when you have one on ??
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I’d say it’s just the angle of the guitar in the photo.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jazzmasters have huge bodies definitely, don't know about particular forumite's height.
  • I’d say it’s just the angle of the guitar in the photo.
    Yeah it's a wide angle on the pic and the JM is close and also fairly near the edge of the pic, causing a bit of perspective distortion. They're not small instruments, but not that big
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • AK99 said:
    Squier 40th Anniversary

I have to ask DGUYDJ..are you relatively diminutive in stature, or are Jazzmasters just huuuge Firebird-sized thangs when you have one on ??
    I would like to say it was just a cunning trick of the camera angle, but I'm afraid I am just a bit of a short arse!  =)
  • I’m 5’ 9” so pretty short myself… def a trick of the camera in the pic above as JM looks normal on me still. 

^ That's just a gratuitous attempt to justify posting a cool pic :)

(And hey - I'm 5'9" too. That's not short, that's perfectly proportioned, in my book at least)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    AK99 said:
    I would like to say it was just a cunning trick of the camera angle, but I'm afraid I am just a bit of a short arse!  =)
    Nonsense, Perfectly proportioned (see above) - musta been a wide-angle lens :)
  • DumodalDumodal Frets: 490
    Sporky said:
    Dumodal said:
    The Sparkle Jazzblaster!

Yes. Very yes. 

The first time I've seen a mint scratchplate and not disliked it. 
    They did a great job with the relicing too, I was afraid the mint green would make it a big sparkly Christmas tree but it actually blends nicely. 
  • thefezthefez Frets: 131

Classic vibe. Changed out the original tort pickguard for the white and I think it looks much better.
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom