Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

So you got 5k to spend on a vintage...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Iamnobody;960477" said:
    [quote="richardhomer;959963"]I agree with this. At £1k you are probably robbing them.

There's no 'probably' about it.

Mid 70s 335s regularly sell for £2500.

The 355 was Gibson's top of the line model and by the sounds of it, this one is almost certainly from the '60s. If it's pre-65, it'll be worth BIG money; if it's a later one it's still at least £3000's worth.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2086
    Ok ok !.....look, it's not an early 60,s model, I did see the guitar once and did a little research on their behalf as it wasn't for me at the time, I recall,it was difficult to decode the SN, but it was probably very late 60, maybe early 70,s. I have agreed to get it back here and between "us lot " hopefully we can conclude in more detail, I'm really not looking to rob anyone, if the ££££ is more then I will make a fair offer,

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Late 70s/early 80s Gibson Explorer E2, or a late 70s/early 80s USA B.C. Rich, and some change.

Or an early 70s LP Custom and no change...
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7896
    1959 Gretsch 6120.

Marlin