124»

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9542
    My AX8 is due sometime within the week, so Im assuming that these will be present... Nice !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    edited June 2016
    Oops, 3.5 firmware has been pulled due to a bug. fractals QA is as good as ever.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9542
    3.51 now up and running. Man, some of those options are amazing
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Si_ said:
    Oops, 3.5 firmware has been pulled due to a bug. fractals QA is as good as ever.
    I hadn't realised just how many updates they release and how quickly they respond to any bugs that get reported - impressive for a small firm.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    So.. looks like tonight was a perfect storm..

We're pulling together a band and had a singer coming for audition tonight, however I got stuck at work longer than expected so by the time I got home I was running late.. Instead of packing my usual stuff I grabbed my Ax8, some cables and a guitar and off I went.

Wow.. what a decision, plugged the AX8 directly into the rehearsal room PA, tweaked my main preset a little (that I have been playing with at home) and boom instant gratification.. Sounded MASSIVE. Much better than my usual 1x12 setup. It s the first time I've ever plugged a Fractal into the PA (I have used FRFR monitors before) and was quite surprised how it sounded.. (Even managed a double take from the Drummer when I hit a few power chords). Got lots of complements from the singer after the session,, but this could have just been ego massaging :)

Fingeres crossed it wasn't just  Fluke.. auditioning another singer on Thursday so we'll see :)