SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

BOTH SOLD: 2x fender custom shops

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• robt1291robt1291 Frets: 77
    I wish all my posts had this many views
    11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    edited April 2016
    Hilarious thread made more funny by Mr greenwood himself and his double entendre personality. Greenwoods music must be aware that reputation and review is everything on the Internet. All his £2000 plus guitars look well overpriced to me especially the relics that have only been played a couple of times.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2406
    Mr Greenwood please come buy my Tom Anderson Hollow T in the claasifieds here and I might forgive you buying that John Page era 54 Strat I wanted on Gumtree!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've actually done a deal with Greenwoods before and he was ok to deal with to be honest. Yes, his prices are daft but that's not the price you pay if you challenge it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robt1291robt1291 Frets: 77
    Admin. Can we close this thread? We've established that greenwood crusades under an alliance he claims not to be him and we have established he isn't the devil. Can we just be done with it ? @ttony
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    robt1291;1056287" said:
    Admin. Can we close this thread? We've established that greenwood crusades under an alliance he claims not to be him and we have established he isn't the devil. Can we just be done with it ? @ttony
    No.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 452
    He's not that old you know. I thought he'd be in his 50's or something but he's actually an early 30's UKIP supporter.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27674
    robt1291;1056287" said:
    No.

Yes.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.