SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

3 Hercules wall hangers for the price of postage

What's Hot
TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2917
edited May 2016 in Misc £
Moved into a house with plasterboard walls which I don't really trust these hangers on so I'm looking to shift them rather than chuck them out! They're not in amazing condition as the wood has slightly split on a couple (possibly due to me over tightening with my heavy hands!) so I'll let them go for the cost of postage. They held my guitars for years in this condition to be fair so i wouldn't worry. Will get some pictures up asap when I get home later or early tomorrow. No sure how much the postage will be, guessing about £3-5 each?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• richhrichh Frets: 453
    PM sent

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27715
    I'll take the 50" flatscreen TV that you had wallmounted in your last place ...

;)

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 607
    Is there still one available? :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    All gone?
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2917
    Richh has taken them all, sorry guys !