Are you a creature of habit?

What's Hot

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23128
    This thread has brought back an unpleasant old memory.  When I was 16, on my way to a university interview I went for a piss at the train station.  There was a long row of urinals, all free except the one I was using - but some middle-aged bloke came and used the one right next to me.  Nothing happened, but it was creepy and a bit disturbing.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2171
    Furthest away or preferably a cubicle. I had a guy try to strike up a conversation with me after leaving a screening room in the cinema. i was desperate for a piss and he started asking me about my thoughts on the suicide squad film?

I said "yeah it was average" i then noticed he was heading into the same toilet i had intended to use. So I checked my watch and walked past that one and found another one in the foyer.

Not sure if he wanted to carry on the conversation whilst we were both peeing or what?...it all felt a bit like a skit from peepshow.
     I hadn't even said anything to him before. I don't mind chitchat with fellow film goers but i dont think the men's toilet is the place for those conversations. 

My girlfriend found it particularly amusing "you've made another friend!!"

I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited August 2016
    I know I'm not supposed to be commenting on here, but I'm the guy who turns around and has a full on, full frontal, profound conversation in the urinals with complete strangers with my tackle out whilst maintaining eye contact so I don't really understand this thread at all.  Urine is sterile when freshly poured and everyone has the same bits and pieces.  Some of my best conversations have been in the urinals.  I understand the buying the toilet paper from 17 year old hottie cashiers issues, but for the life of me I don't get the rest of the privacy thing.  I mean if you or I were in am major RTA tonight, you wouldn't be moaning Jewry about wanting synthesized blood or something and also considering we are an island so more or less we are all related anyways, The way I see it makes no odds at all.  It's about how big you are in your spiritual aura, not your dick and balls and leaking piss.  This thread is really very bizarre and obscure and immature.  It does make you wonder sometimes about the mental stability and sociability of the forum goers.  Guess I should just count myself lucky that my living room is communal and belongs to someone else and I'm not a middle aged man with penile or some retarded, unfulfilled homosexual issues.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    You're worried about our stability?

=) 

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7815
    Always the middle. Always then starting a conversation with whoever stands next to me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3068
    edited August 2016
    Sporky said:
    scrumhalf said:
    I go into a cubicle.

I don't poo in public, I see no reason to wee in pubic.
    Yes. Urinals are for plebs.
    ....and cubicles are for the unfortunate people with micro penises. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28735
    RobDavies said:

But I've got so many of them!
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    Skarloey said:

Quite right. Real gentlemen wee at the roadside.
    Real gentlemen have their butler perform such duties.
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    I've always wondered why some blokes use the cubicle when pissers are available, I find it strange. Please enlighten me, no one's gonna be looking at your cock (much).

It's like the boys in school that wouldn't get a shower after rugby, pooves.

I'll piss and shit anywhere me (toilet wise) I'm not bothered.

On a slightly similar note, who's the most famous person you've had a piss next to (and how big was their knob?).

I had a piss next to Leigh Halfpenny once, didn't get a look though, also on Saturday next to Dwight Yorke.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• rlwrlw Frets: 4735
    edited August 2016
    A cubicle if one is free.

Agreed.  So much more civilised.

And there are some of us who, for whatever reason, just cannot piss in a line of blokes, even after 5 pints.....
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16793
    RobDavies said:
    Sporky said:
    scrumhalf said:
    I go into a cubicle.

Yes. Urinals are for plebs.
    I started using cubicles when my stream of piss would alternate between laser cutter and sprinkler system, often quite random. Seemed safer for everyone. I would also be standing there about 5 minutes as loads of people came and went

it got so bad I even had to resort to the ultimate loss of manliness in the end.... A sit down wee.

anyway, all sorted and my stream now goes where I want it most of the time.... But now I am embarrassed I have lost my superpower as I can't etch my name in the porcelain anymore :(
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    lloyd said:
    I've always wondered why some blokes use the cubicle when pissers are available, I find it strange. Please enlighten me, no one's gonna be looking at your cock (much).

On a slightly similar note, who's the most famous person you've had a piss next to (and how big was their knob?).

I had a piss next to Leigh Halfpenny once, didn't get a look though, also on Saturday next to Dwight Yorke.
    Henry Cooper...and no...I didn't dare look.
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6908
    edited August 2016
    lloyd said:

Im surprised at the amount of cubicle pissers here as well.

It is a recognised thing though - Paruesis or shy bladder syndrome.

My mate had it - he could stand at a urinal but there would be no flow. He had to go in a cubicle to relieve himself.
    Previously known as stevebrum
    WezV said:

the ultimate loss of manliness in the end.... A sit down wee.
    I like a sit-down wee. As long as it's at home or at the office, somewhere I know it's safe to sit down on the toilet.

It is relaxing and civilised. Weeing into a trough in line with strangers is neither.
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    I like a sit down piss as a treat on a Sunday, as well as a sit down shower if the hangover is overly aggressive. 

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• RockerRocker Frets: 4993
    scrumhalf said:
    I go into a cubicle.

Wimp! Only wimps use a cubicle unless the second half is about to kick off and the queue is still long....
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23128
    WezV said:

I started using cubicles when my stream of piss would alternate between laser cutter and sprinkler system, often quite random.
    I thought I was alone in that!  Urinals are usually OK in that respect, actually, due to the close range, but standing up pissing into a regular toilet can get very messy on occasion.
    I bet the cubicle gimps don't even bother to lift the seat either, their excuse probably being that it will 'Contaminate' their precious hands, which they then don't even bother to wash anyway.  Or if they do wash their hands, they probably use those confounded Dyson or other driers that pollinate the air and everybody else's clothes with other peoples poo particles.

Hang on a minute.  Are we still talking about the Gents or the Ladies?  Sneaky.  OK I get I totally get it now.  Cubicles rule.

:)
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11354
    axisus said:
    I can't pee unless someone is watching
    In full view or from behind a curtain?