Are you a creature of habit?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6922
    lloyd said:
    I like a sit down piss as a treat on a Sunday, as well as a sit down shower if the hangover is overly aggressive. 
    Are those two combined in the same event?!?! :-0
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SteffoSteffo Frets: 572
    A cubicle, wait for one to be free, otherwise I get a block. And I try to go to the nearest because apparently the majority of the people go to the furthest ( and replies to the thread seem to confirm that).
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Urinals are way better for pissing in. My mrs seems to agree as since I got one at home she doesn't have to clean piss off the bog seat. 
  • johnswissjohnswiss Frets: 394
    Nearest the door generally, must of had a funny experience as a kid. I reckon as you get older you get less fussed about pissing in front of others. As a kid I remember us standing in a row seeing who could piss up the wall the highest, now sometimes I just want to piss in peace and go in a cubicle if they are clean. Especially at work. A bloke who used to work where I work used to follow me in most times when I walked past his desk to the bog. I definitely went in the cubicle then - he was a twat. Also I rarely get to piss in peace at home now with a toddler who likes to follow me in! On a pissing bravado note, I remember pissing at the roadside with a mate after being on the booze. He said mate lets coss swords and redirected his piss stream so it crossed and went through mine - what the fuck was that all about? Mind you same guy stroked my hair in the night when we crashed at a house party. He said he was dreaming about his girlfriend. So, thats my take on pissing.
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    I had a slight blockage and a thin stream last night thinking about this thread whilst having a chat, although in fairness I think it's because I didn't really want to go to the toilet, I just thought it'd be a good idea as I only had 4 pints thus far and was a bit bored and restless, as a rule I usually go after finishing my fifth and getting stuck into my sixth and the stream is consistently good.

I blame the power of negative suggestion on here..  I don't want to end up a nervous wreck who has to piss in the stalls.  I enjoy weeing in the urinals.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    The one where I can see the most cocks.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Evilmags said:
    Urinals are way better for pissing in. My mrs seems to agree as since I got one at home she doesn't have to clean piss off the bog seat. 
    You cuck.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I like aiming right into the centre hole on the drain. 
    My V key is broken
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Oh and I tend to pick the left too

My V key is broken
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    mrkb said:
    lloyd said:
    I like a sit down piss as a treat on a Sunday, as well as a sit down shower if the hangover is overly aggressive. 
    Are those two combined in the same event?!?! :-0
    I'm not getting out of the shower for a piss.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1