SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Rare Patrick Eggle Berlin Vintage Classic (withdrawn)OR even rarer Patrick Eggle Strat (SOLD)

13»

Comments

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 835
    drwiddly said:
    Cough!

"Been playing the green BVC tonight and absolutely  definitely 100% withdrawn from sale - next time I broach the subject of selling it, someone just remind me of this!"
    Yeah, I know - needs must. Check out the JS Legend I'm advertising too :-( 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4724
    edited October 2016
    RevMatt said:
    Voxman said:
    Hiya Matt, that's a nice Berlin hardtail - out of interest, does it have coil taps?

Thanks. No coil taps - in line with a more vintage vibe.
    I think I'm seriously sad Matt. Now and again I see an ad that I keep looking at and think 'thats a lovely guitar' and this is one of them. It breaks my heart this has no coil taps or I'd pm an offer. But because it would be a gigging guitar, I need the single coil tones too (which is why I got my PRS Cu24 some years back).  I wouldn't want to have this done myself simply because of cost and inconvenience.  Such a shame...sorry, I know it doesn't help either of us, but just expressing my appreciation for a lovely looking guitar ...and my 'if only' frustration esp as I know that if you had it, its a safe bet this guitar is a real goodie! 

I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 835

Voxman said:
    I know that if you had it, its a safe bet this guitar is a real goodie! 

Ahh, thank you.