Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Can you afford your employer's products?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• First job: yes, although why I'd want an industrial process recorder/indicator I'm not sure. Second job: no. Hair and tattoo removal lasers (that work) are £25K-30K.
     Currently? I'm self-employed/semi-retired, so yes.
    My wife asked me to stop singing Wonderwall.
    I said maybe.....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yes to some extent. Although knowing this business I would get sent the wrong thing and I would be overcharged for it. 
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12389
    Used to work for BT, so yes. Whether I'd want to is a different matter. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • m_cm_c Frets: 1244

Depends what part of the company you want to refer to.

The part I work in, I could afford the service.

If you want to include the entire company, then that will vary as they cover everything from consumer stuff that a vast percentage of people using any kind of digital communication will be paying for at some point, up to corporate/enterprise stuff that very few will know even exists with the associated price tags.

• m_cm_c Frets: 1244

Depends what part of the company you want to refer to.

The part I work in, I could afford the service.

If you want to include the entire company, then that will vary as they cover everything from consumer stuff that a vast percentage of people using any kind of digital communication will be paying for at some point, up to corporate/enterprise stuff that very few will know even exists with the associated price tags.