Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

"Killer Clowns"

What's Hot
octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
Halloween is going to be interesting this year.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2556
    I think it's going to turn into a right circus. 
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It's only a matter of time until someone gets injured and FB is full of parents arguing that nobody should have punched their 14 year old kid in the face for pretending to run at someone with a fake machete.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    edited October 2016
    It's only a matter of time until someone gets injured and FB is full of parents arguing that nobody should have punched their 14 year old kid in the face for pretending to run at someone with a fake machete.
    I wonder what the legal position is for anyone who is chased by a clown and then defends themselves?
  • octatonic said:
    It's only a matter of time until someone gets injured and FB is full of parents arguing that nobody should have punched their 14 year old kid in the face for pretending to run at someone with a fake machete.
    I wonder what the legal position is for anyone who is chased by a clown and then defends themselves?
    No idea.

Wonder if this guy knows.

• NikkoNikko Frets: 1803

I always hold the door open for clowns...its a nice Jester...ill get my coat :)

Seriously though, if im ever approached by someone in a clown costume, ill probably just tell the prick to fuck off and grow up.

**Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
    17reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11306
    octatonic said:
    What are they defending themselves aganst? Annoying unfunniness? If that's the case then Ricky Gervaise is in deep shit. And if he isn't, he should be.
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    It was panic and hysteria at my daughter's high school on Friday. So much so that she refused to take the school bus, which surely would have been a safe option as it drops her just outside our door, and instead got a lift with a friend's mum. Now I know why I didn't want her to have a phone.
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    Sorry but if some dick in a clown suit jumps out at me he best be prepared for a violent reaction. i fecking hate clowns 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalf said:
    octatonic said:
    What are they defending themselves aganst? Annoying unfunniness? If that's the case then Ricky Gervaise is in deep shit. And if he isn't, he should be.

The people doing this kind of prank are trying to be scary, not funny.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37605841
    scrumhalf said:
    octatonic said:

This is the bit that stands out for me...

"In County Durham on Friday, four children were followed to school by a man in a clown outfit who was armed with what turned out to be a plastic machete".

Come on, really? Why do these people think this sort of thing is a good idea?

• Nikko said:
    scrumhalf said:
    octatonic said:

"In County Durham on Friday, four children were followed to school by a man in a clown outfit who was armed with what turned out to be a plastic machete".

Cos they're c#nts.....?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    That's definitely the most likely explanation, yes.
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6690
    I will use my Vulcan Nerve Pinch on ANY stupid asshole in a clown costume who tries to scare me or any of my loved ones. Then I'll remove their baggy pants and f**k them up the ass with a wire brush. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • FRockStarFRockStar Frets: 140
    I worry that good, honest, hard-working clowns, walking home on a Friday night, after a long hard week of falling over, fooling around and trying to make people laugh for a measly wage so they can feed their baby clowns, are going to get loads of stick for no reason!  :'(
  • It's only a matter of time until a clown is shot (in the USA) or knifed (especially knifed if they are in London).

Or alternatively some psycho decides to actually attack someone whilst wearing a clown suit and then all peoples dressed as clowns who have been caught on camera will be awaiting a knock at the door from the police.

Either way it ends badly for the clowns.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11306
    FRockStar said:
    I worry that good, honest, hard-working clowns, walking home on a Friday night, after a long hard week of falling over, fooling around and trying to make people laugh for a measly wage so they can feed their baby clowns, are going to get loads of stick for no reason!  :'(
    Oh no you don't!
  • MtBMtB Frets: 922
    If they're wearing Ronald McDonald shoes I've got no issues and would tell them to grow up. If they're wearing anything else I'd be more weary.
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    edited October 2016
    Nikko said:
    scrumhalf said:
    octatonic said:

If you were being pursued by one of these clowns - I doubt you would stop to check if it was a plastic weapon. Fight or flight would probably kick in. I agree that a clown will end up getting the shit kicked out of them or worse one day.

It's not funny...

Unfortunately the world is full of sheep who latch on to the latest thing/trend and haven't got the common sense to know it's not right.

Previously known as stevebrum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4991
    edited October 2016
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom