Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

"Killer Clowns"

What's Hot

Comments

• CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310
    It's already backfiring in the US. 

The wankers (clowns, not Americans) deserve it. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    CHRISB50 said:

LOL- clearly fake.
    Particularly around 3:00- no-one fights like that- you can see them pulling punches.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16103
    just had urgent round-robin email from my daughters school saying that the children are terrified to go outside because of "clowns" and would parents allay all fears and calm/reassure the children when home
    apparently 2 girls age 11 were chased by a clown on the way home yesterday
     What kind of Moron does this ?
    I think this stupid craze could be stamped out by a good Ringmaster with a whip
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    i say we, the people of FB, need to rise up and rid the world of these Clowns 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    I wonder how long before a professional clown is mistaken for a prank clown and unfairly dealt with?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24334
    scrumhalf said:
    octatonic said:
    It's only a matter of time until someone gets injured and FB is full of parents arguing that nobody should have punched their 14 year old kid in the face for pretending to run at someone with a fake machete.
    I wonder what the legal position is for anyone who is chased by a clown and then defends themselves?
    What are they defending themselves aganst? Annoying unfunniness? If that's the case then Ricky Gervaise is in deep shit. And if he isn't, he should be.
    Intentionally causing fear (without physical contact) is enough for an assault charge.

If the victim considers themselves at risk then he has the option of preemptive strike.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonic said:
    I wonder how long before a professional clown is mistaken for a prank clown and unfairly dealt with?
    Karma for going to Clown College.
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310
    octatonic said:
    CHRISB50 said:

LOL- clearly fake.
    Particularly around 3:00- no-one fights like that- you can see them pulling punches.
    Shame.

I would beg to differ about the whole 'no one fights like that' though...

There are people in this world who just don't know how :)

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• SargeSarge Frets: 2403
    my daughter (15) wants to take my baseball bat to school as her school is on "the hit list"  she isn't scared, she's just always wanted to batter a clown. 

I said yes :) 
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11306
    Sarge said:
    my daughter (15) wants to take my baseball bat to school as her school is on "the hit list"  she isn't scared, she's just always wanted to batter a clown. 

Thoroughly reprehensible. This is England, and we don't do that sort of thing. Use a cricket bat!
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Bygone_TonesBygone_Tones Frets: 1528
    edited October 2016
    Iamnobody said:

Unfortunately the world is full of sheep who latch on to the latest thing/trend and haven't got the common sense to know it's not right.

exactly this. also the media need to take more responsibilty when dangerous crazes like this happen.  broadcasting it all over TV and social media so that all idiots everywhere in the world know about it and join in. just like the riots a few years ago, some things just shouldn't be broadcast.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28354
    octatonic said:
    How does one unfairly deal with a clown?

Is there actually any way to deal with one that isn't excessively lenient?
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2403
    scrumhalf said:
    Sarge said:

Thoroughly reprehensible. This is England, and we don't do that sort of thing. Use a cricket bat!
    It's actually a rounders bat with a steel bolt driven right through the center,  but "rounders bat"  sounds a bit pansy... but it is quintessentially English ;) 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    Iamnobody said:

Unfortunately the world is full of sheep who latch on to the latest thing/trend and haven't got the common sense to know it's not right.

That's what got me into guitar in the first place I think :)
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Can't wait to knock the fuck out of one :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
    Bozo's the lot of them ;)

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    blueskunk said:
    Can't wait to knock the fuck out of one :)

Yeah, go for the juggler. (Sorry someone already used that joke, but I couldn't stop myself.)
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited October 2016
    If a clown runs towards you with a knife, are you legally entitled to get the knife off them and stab them to death or would you go down for a stretch unless you get a really good lawyer who makes the case that you had childhood phobias?  The most hilarious part is when they start getting shot or stabbed to death and it's completely justifiable.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 557
    Sambostar said:
    If a clown runs towards you with a knife, are you legally entitled to get the knife off them and stab them to death or would you go down for a stretch unless you get a really good lawyer who makes the case that you had childhood phobias?  The most hilarious part is when they start getting shot or stabbed to death and it's completely justifiable.
    I believe you are allowed to chuck a comedy bucket of water over them

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    ROOG said:
    I believe you are allowed to chuck a comedy bucket of water over them
    What about a pane of glass carried by two men in overalls?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom