SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED. Anybody up for swapping my Squier CV 50's Strat for a Sigma 000 style? PICS ADDED

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    I have a Sigma OMRC-28E four months old with hard case if thats of any interest.
    Could be. Where are you based? Do you have pics?
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I don't have any pics but could take some, I am probably, well I would say definitely too far away to meet up, Devon.
    Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.
    I don't have any pics but could take some, I am probably, well I would say definitely too far away to meet up, Devon.
    PM'd
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    Sorted!