SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED. Anybody up for swapping my Squier CV 50's Strat for a Sigma 000 style? PICS ADDED

What's Hot
ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited October 2016 in Guitars £
As it says in the title - Looking for a 000 style guitar, preferably Sigma (I'd take a Martin if anyone's daft enough or just won the lottery!). Quite like the look of the 000M - 15 too.

The guitar up for swaps is a 2 tone sunburst Squier Stratocaster 50's classic vibe in immaculate condition with upgraded full size pots, switch and switchcraft jack socket. I can post pics later. Sounds and plays lovely too (See reviews on these if you don't already know).

Would prefer to meet up if anyone should be interested - I'm in the Oldham area but will travel within reason

I would also sell the Squier for £200 but would prefer collection or to meet up.

Hit me.

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Bump

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    Nothing?

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33849
    I have a Sigma but it needs a bit of work.

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Do you think it'll polish out?

ellangus said:
    Do you think it'll polish out?

LOL.
    I obtained it when I was doing my lutherie degree thinking I'd put a new top on it but I didn't have time in the end and did a French polish of a 19th century instrument.

At some point I'll get around to it.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    octatonic said:

I see you've tried to turn it into a 'double O'

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SRichSRich Frets: 763
    Pete Townsend Signature Acoustic? 

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
  • octatonic said:

I see you've tried to turn it into a 'double O'

Taking relicing to extreme 
    edited October 2016
    Anyone got one without a second hole in it by any chance?

• ellangus said:
    Anyone got one without a second hole in it by any chance?

Pffft..... so fussy
    Just looking for something a tad less relic'd ;-)
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 561
    Unplugged . . . Its the way forward :-) This week anyway  . . .  Good luck with your search :-)
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

maw4neu said:
    Unplugged . . . Its the way forward :-) This week anyway  . . .  Good luck with your search :-)
    Yup - This week anyway!! ;-D too true
    I got it from gumtree in that condition.
    Apparently it was due to, and I quote, an 'unhappy girlfriend incident'.
     :# 
    bump
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 561
    edited October 2016
    Hey pal . . . Hope your well . . . Ive got a cheap & cheerful Dreadnought Tanglewood TW900 up for cheap dosh . . . I know its not a 000 Martin but its a reasonable strum if your interested . . .As your a friend of the family and near neighbour you can borrow it for a while if it floats your boat :-) It may not be in the same class as the Sigma but its in one piece with no ex girlfriend or ex wife modifications . . . 
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

maw4neu said:
    Hey pal . . . Hope your well . . . Ive got a cheap & cheerful Dreadnought Tanglewood TW900 up for cheap dosh . . . I know its not a 000 Martin but its a reasonable strum if your interested . . .As your a friend of the family and near neighbour you can borrow it for a while if it floats your boat :-) It may not be in the same class as the Sigma but its in one piece with no ex girlfriend or ex wife modifications . . .

Thanks very much for the offer Mark, that's really kind of you.  To be honest I have a Martin HD28 so I'm ok for dreadnought shaped boxes.  

Good news about Danny and Emma BTW.

Thanks again - you've earned a pint when I see you

Pics added.

Would also sell the Strat for £200 - would prefer pick up or meet up
  • I have a Sigma OMRC-28E four months old with hard case if thats of any interest.
    Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.