Just started skyrim again yesterday

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I loved Skyrim, but once I started playing the Dark Souls games Skyrim seemed incredibly shallow from a game play point of view. Suddenly there was no skill to playing it.

it's an amazing world though - and as winter and snow are my total faves I love exploring it!

Maybe I should try to get back into it...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I loved Skyrim, but once I started playing the Dark Souls games Skyrim seemed incredibly shallow from a game play point of view. Suddenly there was no skill to playing it.

it's an amazing world though - and as winter and snow are my total faves I love exploring it!

Maybe I should try to get back into it...

I'd just finished dark souls again. It's a bit repetitive, but the really beautiful unfolding of story and the way that you have to dig deep for *any* character development just gives what should be a simple (but hard) slash em up so much dimensionality. 

I remember zero punctuation reviewing it twice. Hated it the first time, then tried it again and it all clicked into place. One of my favourites of all time. 

I'm now playing fallout new Vegas as skyrim got a bit repetitive... 
  • BensonBenson Frets: 242
    I really wanted to like all the Dark Souls releases as a seasoned RPG gamer but I always got stuck early on, e.g. the big knight boss on III. I guess I'm too old lol :D
  • We got our copy of xbox1 skyrim about a month ago and now we're slaying dragons between our Xmas meals ;-)
    I've played PC version couple years back but I think after completing the main quest I've stopped playing. Now I'm exploring much more. Great game.