Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Xbox One suspensions...Take Note !

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• beed84 said:
    The irony is that cursing fellow gamers is part of what makes gaming fun. In the 90s, gaming with mates often broke out in fights and fallouts due to a 'cheating bastard'. Removing that element diminishes the charm. There should be a 'abuse allowed' setting for adults. 
    I'm not convinced.

I love the "mute" options for multi-player. If I'm playing with actual friends then I'll leave them on, but the rest - I can't be bothered to listen to some 10 year old shouting "cunt" all the way through because he thinks he's hard.
    Precisely this. Abuse from your mates is a good fun part of gaming online. Abuse from someone you've never met and have no interest in is just abuse. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • musteatbrainmusteatbrain Frets: 877
    edited November 2016
    Could find a Microsoft call centre and tell them you are a paranoid schizophrenic and had stopped taking your medication? That then causes them issues with the 2010 equality act. Boom. Back on line ready to taunt campers again
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Drew_TNBD said:
    ennspek said:
    Both make some odd decisions. I reported a player called jewkiller1234 or something like that and Sony replied saying it didn't breach their rules.
    Why did you report them?
    I dislike the number 1234.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • This world. You can shoot up imaginary baddies like no tomorrow with 3d gore and enact all sorts of warped stuff within games that creates immense profit for these companies but you can't call someone a prick due to hyper PC sensibilities re "abuse". Hypocritical bullshit.

Keep complaining till they are sick of you. Write complaint letters too, they do work at times.
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3926
    I'm certainly in the minority in that I don't do gaming (or social media for that matter). Thanks for the heads up though OP. My 15 year old got a short ban on Xbox recently for calling someone a "prick" via the messaging function (some dick from Mexico giving him a bit of grief over a game I believe). I'll tell him about this as a warning so cheers.