Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Just sold my CS-2 on ebay and it looks like a "famous" player has bought it!

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696
    Im pretty sure my brother has a bass that used to be owned by Ian Watkins
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Years ago I bought a guitar on eBay, had a few messages going back and forth about it and music. The seller was quite chatty, I asked a few questions and he came back with answers and asking me what I'm into. Asked me if my band had a demo or anything and asked for a link. 

Anyway I bought it and he did me a fantastic price. The thing arrives with a signed pic of some bloke and a little note "please look after her, she's given me many years of joy. Hope she brings you as much happiness and she gave me. Keep on rockin' your playing as got some real wheels of steel! Regards Graham Oliver"

ill be honest i had had no idea who he was and had to Google it. 
    Graham turns up at a local jam night quite regularly, and is often seen in the local Tesco He's a lovely guy!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wellsyboy said:
    sold my rambler to @Wazmeister some years ago - anyone heard of him?
    Steve, you did indeed. And so, it was YOU who started all of this amp GAS !!!

You know, I can buy and sell pedals and guitars... but its amps where I could spend all my money and energy :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I bought a Boss Power Supply Master Switch via Ebay from somebody in Steppenwolf
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    I bought an Ibanez JEM off of Pete Townsend once. He swore he never used it, it was just for research purposes.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    edited December 2016

^^sounds about right that does.

I did once buy a guitar via ebay that was owned by someone that was a distant relation to Fred who worked in the same factory that someone who Jimi Hendrix once said something to at a gig before he made the big time. It added loads to the resale value I can tell you.

• Jetfire said:

Is it a 3/4 sized one? 
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Jetfire said:

Is it a 3/4 sized one? 
    Taylor baby?
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.