Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

I had half a fag

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3344
    Emp_Fab said:

What I don't get is the health warnings on the bottles of vape juice all say "Wash immediately if it comes into contact with skin" and some of the bottles I have have got a 'poison' symbol on them !  If it's dangerous to have on your skin in liquid form, then surely it must condense back from vapour to liquid in your lungs....??

The nicotine in the liquid can be readily absorbed through your skin and an overdose would be easy hence wash immediately and its listed as a poison as it is one. If you where to add the bottle to someones coffee for example ( and I dont recommend you do) you could kill them.
    years ago there wasa report of a woman killing her husband using nicotine, she collected all his tab ends and stewed them in a small volume of water, she added a few drops to his coffee and poof.....no more husband.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4323
    grungebob said:
    Emp_Fab said:

What I don't get is the health warnings on the bottles of vape juice all say "Wash immediately if it comes into contact with skin" and some of the bottles I have have got a 'poison' symbol on them !  If it's dangerous to have on your skin in liquid form, then surely it must condense back from vapour to liquid in your lungs....??

The nicotine in the liquid can be readily absorbed through your skin and an overdose would be easy hence wash immediately and its listed as a poison as it is one. If you where to add the bottle to someones coffee for example ( and I dont recommend you do) you could kill them.
    years ago there wasa report of a woman killing her husband using nicotine, she collected all his tab ends and stewed them in a small volume of water, she added a few drops to his coffee and poof.....no more husband.
    And his final cup of coffee must have tasted like shit! Poor fella

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_A said:

On a serious note, I'd quit smoking for 2 years and had 'half a fag'  a few weeks late I had a whole one, a few days later had another and before I knew it I was smoking again.  Took me another year to see sense and stop again.  Nicotine is a sneaky one, don't have another half!

And well done for not finishing it

Yep, I have been there myself.  Stopped for about a year or so a couple of times, and a drunken half a cigarette got me back into smoking, even though it was a disgusting experience at the time. 

I'm into a few months or so into my most current attempt to stop smoking.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited November 2016
    OD'd on vap fake fag probably and my throat is fucked.  Safer on 20 Sovereign black a day I reckon.  In fairness, I'm not climbing the walls though although doubt I'II ever sleep again.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16779
    grungebob said:
    Emp_Fab said:

And I am fairly sure it was the plot of a Columbo episode.  Although I think that was pure nicotine injected into the filter
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • grungebob said:

years ago there was a report of a woman killing her husband using nicotine, she collected all his tab ends and stewed them in a small volume of water, she added a few drops to his coffee and poof.....no more husband.
    What! He disappeared?!
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12421
    WezV said:
    grungebob said:
    Emp_Fab said:

And I am fairly sure it was the plot of a Columbo episode.  Although I think that was pure nicotine injected into the filter
    Yup, sounds like a tv plot. She'd need to soak about a million fag butts to get enough nicotine out of them. Rat poison would be cheaper and a bloody sight easier. 
  • boogieman said:
    Rat poison would be cheaper and a bloody sight easier. 
    I take it this is your preferred way of killing, then?
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3344
    boogieman said:
    WezV said:
    grungebob said:
    Emp_Fab said:

Yup, sounds like a tv plot. She'd need to soak about a million fag butts to get enough nicotine out of them. Rat poison would be cheaper and a bloody sight easier. 
    Nope it was real trying to find the link now but I'm the meantime here you go. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3880486/#!po=16.1765
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28341
    Well done for finally discovering what all non-smokers knew instinctively from the age of about 5!
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    axisus said:
    Well done for finally discovering what all non-smokers knew instinctively from the age of about 5!
    That's not fair, I endured weeks of being sick when learning to smoke excessively, it's the same with drinking excessively, but I soldiered on past the pain barrier, the same as I physically push myself past the pain barrier at work. 

Non smokers are just weak minded individuals who give up too easily and don't push themselves.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock