Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

What is happening to males (men) these days?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33848
    what's that crusty shit on his lips ?
    Herpes Simplex 2?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    What you need is some oxygen free high silver content males with conditioned food input ... anything else is just rubbish.

I've AB tested and oxygen free person and not once did they get anything whitened
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11354
    What's that? Crusty shit on his lips.
    RTFY. (Repunctuated that for you)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2016
    I like how he clarified males as (men).
    Thank you- we were all stumped.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • randellarandella Frets: 4269
    edited November 2016
    Someone probably famous once said that the only certain things in life were "death and taxes". 

To that I'd add "sitting on the bus thinking 'that's just a noise, and what the fuck are they dressed like'?"

Getting old is a funny thing. I heard some kids talking about Nirvana a while ago, one of them said "yeah it's this amazing retro stuff." 
    edited November 2016
    I don't wish to alarm you but Nevermind was 1991, which was 25 years ago.
    25 years before 1991 was 1966.
    The major albums of that year were Revolver, Pet Sounds and Blonde on Blonde.
    I had discovered those albums around that time I reckon and I absolutely would have thought of them as 'retro'.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • randellarandella Frets: 4269
    octatonic said:
    I don't wish to alarm you but Nevermind was 1991, which was 25 years ago.
    25 years before 1991 was 1966.
    The major albums of that year were Revolver, Pet Sounds and Blonde on Blonde.
    I had discovered those albums around that time I reckon and I absolutely would have though of them as 'retro'.

Yeah stop it. Stop it right now. You're making me painfully aware of my own mortality. 

I jest of course, but for anyone else who's still 15 years old in their mind's eye, here's a painful wake up call...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37478523/the-nirvana-nevermind-album-cover-baby-recreates-the-picture-25-years-on
  • frank1985frank1985 Frets: 523
    edited November 2016
    teeth whitening, hair buns, shaved legs etc don't bother me...it's the men who get bossed around by their wives that get on my wick. my brother for example can't even take a shit without his wife's permission. he can shave his legs and dress in drag all he wants, but his lack of independence is alarming. she is quite attractive though, which is why he's willing to sacrifice his own welfare for her. at 43 years old, with a drooping belly and a receding hairline he can hardly do better..
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited November 2016
    No woman, child or animal is worth that much sacrifice.  Looks are superficial, I'd bury her if I was him.  I've seen that destroy so many men.  Then, if they weren't like it when they hooked up, then fair enough, but chasing someone because you are lonely, they only have themselves to blame I guess.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4993
    So most of you agree with me on this. Your replies confirm that.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28735
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • Is this where Michael McIntyre gets his material?
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    Honestly Mr Rocker, I wouldn't let the vanity of Gary Neville upset you. He is merely an insignificant, permanently angry little man. He was always rather camp to start with anyway. 

• IvanMCIvanMC Frets: 91
    Well, actually I'd love to have long hair again. Just like the old days. And I'd like it not to be turning white. I'd love to be 20. Wait: 18 would be even better. Anyway, I didn't particularly enjoy the derogatory s..t like "... fat lad from Ireland/New Zealand". Yeah, I get the pun but it's not right in my humble opinion.