Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Black Friday bargains. What are you looking to get this year?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I want a Stingray 4HH....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'll see if I can get a Disaster Transport Sr for £50.

Failing that, 4 beers for £5 from Tesco.

I'm guessing there's a high probability that I'll be drunk and not bathing in a soundscape of ethereal beauty. :)
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6265
    don't need black friday this year, plenty of good deals been around I am nearly done my xmas shopping.

2 x 2ds's for the kids(super mario 2 with one tamodachi life with the other) £64.99 Sainsburys offer

Nomination bracelet and charms that were 40% off at Argento

Michael Kors watch for the Wife 50% off at Watchshop, Pandora necklace and ring on a deal from Pandora, also for the good lady

iPhone 7 128gb for me(we won't talk about price on that one :s)

various toys n stuff picked up in sales from Smyths/Amazon etc (Real FX £29.16 looking forward to that xmas day).... I doubt there will be any BF deals that will better the prices I have paid for stuff.

I hope none of your family read this board mate, or xmas surprises are ruined!!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Snap said:
    don't need black friday this year, plenty of good deals been around I am nearly done my xmas shopping.

2 x 2ds's for the kids(super mario 2 with one tamodachi life with the other) £64.99 Sainsburys offer

Michael Kors watch for the Wife 50% off at Watchshop, Pandora necklace and ring on a deal from Pandora, also for the good lady

various toys n stuff picked up in sales from Smyths/Amazon etc (Real FX £29.16 looking forward to that xmas day).... I doubt there will be any BF deals that will better the prices I have paid for stuff.

... yeah... and they'll think you're a cheapskate! :-)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Snap said:

they don't need to think, they know i'm a cheapskate.. if I don't get the absolute best deal I can on a product I have the arse for days :bleep_bloop: 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Snap said:

they don't need to think, they know i'm a cheapskate.. if I don't get the absolute best deal I can on a product I have the arse for days :bleep_bloop: 

I respect your dedication to deal-making.