SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Black Friday For Part Caster's

What's Hot
GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
edited November 2016 in Guitars £ tFB Trader

Well Black Tuesday any way, I decided to join in with this Black Friday staff. So for all you part caster builders some nice bargains for you.

Two Swamp Ash Jazz Masters with Maple necks Rosewood fingerboard’s £150 each inc P&P. One SOLD Two SOLD

Two T/C’s, one Swamp Ash with maple/ maple neck,  SOLD

One Obeche with a maple / rosewood neck. £150 inc P&P  SOLD

One LPJ DC all mahogany, Rosewood fingerboard, routed for P90 (without dog ears) £220 inc P&P (That’s a £100 below normal price).   SOLD

One LPJ single cut, all mahogany, rosewood fingerboard routed for P90. £220 inc P&P (This is also £100 below normal price).

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 16751
    edited November 2016
     Can I have the swamp ash tele please... pm'd you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16751
    edited November 2016
    How are those juniors not gone already?  I held back because I have just done one.... but it's been years since I did a tele after doing 8 of them in one year
  • redrighthandredrighthand Frets: 746
    edited November 2016
    What's the neck thickness like on the junior? And the JMs?
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Oh gord - it's got to be done. PM on a Jazzmaster, please :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5291
    LPJ DC for me please pm incoming please
  • So tempted by tele. Need to buy plugins. 
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    Ahh more please!
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
    edited November 2016 tFB Trader
    I clearly under priced them all, as most were sold in the first hour the last one sold first thing this morning. But I'm well pleased, as I've been trying to have a clear out of necks and bodies for some time now. I'm about to reorganise my workshop and it would be very helpful to sell off as many of the bodies and necks I have on the shelf. As there was a lot of enquiries after they were all sold. I will have a look next week to see if I can get together some more to sell (I won't put the price up). And a big thank you to all those who bought the guitars. 

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I might be interested in a tele body and neck..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4159
    edited November 2016
    Would be very interested in any SG standards if so!

*edit* or LPs!
  • enteeentee Frets: 93
    Oh I haven't finished the last one I bought from you yet!  Sorely tempted with that last LPJ though... 
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    edited November 2016
    Tempted by the LPJ.

• enteeentee Frets: 93
    Tempted by the LPJ.

buy it please, before I am even more tempted  lol
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
    edited November 2016 tFB Trader
    Would be very interested in any SG standards if so!

*edit* or LPs!
    I do make SG's and Les Pauls standard, but none are were ready for my sale, also they would not been discounted as heavily as the other guitars were. 

I'm hoping to have two SG's (not standards) for sale towards the end of January. I say not standard because they have flame maple caps on them, and 24 fret necks, most likely with crown inlays instead of blocks.

As far as Les Paul standards are concerned it's very rare I let them go at a discounted price. 

Out of interest Grahame, how much do the Les Pauls sell for at your list prices? 

tFB Trader
    JookyChap said:
    Out of interest Grahame, how much do the Les Pauls sell for at your list prices? 

I don’t exactly have a list price for a Les Paul, I presume you mean the standard with a carved top. If you asked for a Les Paul standard carved top made from plain maple, body made from African mahogany (the same type used by Gibson in the R series) with a South American three-piece mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard with crown inlays about £550. If you’re talking Les Paul standard carved top with a 5 A flame maple cap, or a 5 A quilt maple cap you could be looking at starting price of £650. You can add about £70 to a £100 to that if you want the body made from Honduras or Brazilian Mahogany. 

Do not come to me if you want an exact replica of the 58 or 59 Les Paul or any replica of any Les Paul. I use the basic shape of the Les Paul but that's about it, I use a totally different neck joint, all my necks are three-piece mahogany. And the biggest difference I don't use f****** hide glue. I use real mother-of-pearl, and real ebony on the headstock. The ebony on the headstock might change next year as I've been experimenting with Rocklite, and I must admit I really like it. It is made of real wood it is absolutely jet black no streaks. I'm also experimenting with this for fingerboard's. 

www.rocklite.co.uk

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    ^^ They sound awesome!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27657
    usedtobe said:
    ^^ They sound awesome!
    Depends on which pickups you use.
    ;)

But Mr GSP does make exceedingly good cakes guitars.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I was looking at the Strat necks on the other thread. The roasted maple and ebony/rosewood ones look great.
    Looks like you are going to have to put the retirement off GSP. You're needed here!  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    @TTony said:
    usedtobe said:
    ^^ They sound awesome!
    Depends on which pickups you use.

But Mr GSP does make exceedingly good cakes guitars.
    Indeed he does - and I'm really wishing I hadn't asked now :)