Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Bonamassa. Remind me again why we all hate him?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• SkippedSkipped Frets: 2371
    The recent Greek Theatre show is great, the 3 female backing singers are great, and a very big chunk of it is on youtube, on his official channel........in 1080p.

I will say it again......isn't Youtube amazing??

But the big shock in this show was that most of the songs are using his other guitars.....not 'Bursts.
    Must be nice to play a vintage V and Explorer just for a change.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    ...oh and I still maintain that he is somewhere on the spectrum, and I don't mean that in a nasty way, I genuinely do think there is something about him that suggests Asperger's or the like.

I think the same could be said of most of us obsessives on here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • is it his stupid dredlocks?
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I only ever hear of him on here. I'm not really a fan of guitar music for guitarists, especially not blues for middle aged, middle class honkies. And anybody wearing sunglasses indoors is a bell. 

But I don't hate him, I just don't give a shit.
    My V key is broken
  • To be fair to him, he only wears sunglasses indoors when he is onstage in the glare of spotlights.

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12364
    Needs Animal on drums.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11452
    Needs Animal on drums.
    Everyone needs Animal on drums.

To be fair to him, I was at the Albert Hall gig that was released on DVD. Sky Arts show it every so often as well.  The two drummer set up was very well done.
  • To be fair to him, he only wears sunglasses indoors when he is onstage in the glare of spotlights.
    He wears glasses normally and I reckon the shades are prescription so he can read the lyrics on the teleprompter. Shades cooler than regular glasses onstage.

• vizviz Frets: 10699
    I don't hate him, but I find his music deathly dull, his singing poor and thus his success a bit mystifying.
    This is exactly it for me. He's a hard worker and seems a nice chap, so I don't begrudge him anything, I just find his music dull to listen to. 
    You guys are just jealous. 

:)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well jell.Innit?

viz said:
    I don't hate him, but I find his music deathly dull, his singing poor and thus his success a bit mystifying.
    This is exactly it for me. He's a hard worker and seems a nice chap, so I don't begrudge him anything, I just find his music dull to listen to. 
    You guys are just jealous. 

:)

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.