Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Secret Bloody Santa...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2478
    Tone71 said:
    I was unfortunate enough to be in one this year, got a beer hat! I kid you not, who the fuck buys a 45 year old a beer hat with "thirst aid" written on the front.

Moral is buy any old shit, pity the the person I get next year as they are destined for a beer hat.
    As a 45 year old who currently doesn't have a "beer hat" (with or without a witty slogan), I'm confused at your position.
    I think I can safely guarantee it would be a much better present than some of the shit I'll be getting from my "loved ones" on Sunday.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310
    DiscoStu said:
    My mate works for a large car dealer. One of the younger lads there got the cleaner for his secret Santa. So what does a 16 year old buy a woman he barely knows? Yup, anal beads.
    Lol, Now that is what secret santa is all about.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5517
    CHRISB50 said:
    DiscoStu said:
    My mate works for a large car dealer. One of the younger lads there got the cleaner for his secret Santa. So what does a 16 year old buy a woman he barely knows? Yup, anal beads.
    It's the gift that keeps on giving.
  • axisus said:
    To are too weak willed. I always say no to secret Santa

Ahhh... you've discovered the joys of taking part in Secret Scrooge.
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310
    DiscoStu said:
    CHRISB50 said:
    DiscoStu said:
    It's the gift that keeps on giving.
    Indeed. And once fully aroused, she can relax by massaging her neck. Win, win there.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• gubblegubble Frets: 1746

I once gave a very angry woman who despised and hated the company we worked for a framed photograph of the office.

Wrapped it in a box, then another wrapped box, and another etc.

She was not impressed.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1383
    1 way flight to Budapest on Ryanair
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4985
    The whole Secret Santa idea seems contrived and somewhat silly.....
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3909
    Deadman said:
    It doesn't matter what he likes 

Last time I got mine a Fray Bentos pie, a pen that played songs in Japanese, a pink fluffy steering wheel cover, a pink glittery cowgirl hat and a bow and arrow. All for a fiver. Bloody bargain.

Can you do my Xmas shopping for me? Sounds like you've got special skilz in stretching a fiver across all sorts of festive loveliness.
    Any time. 

I also got one of our guys (who hates that Tim Wonacott geezer off Bargain Hunt) a framed autographed picture of Tim Wonacott.

I'm like a personal shopper, me.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've been told we have Secret Santa at work tomorrow. My money's on the new guy with the white beard.
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
    Ours is truly secret - and the managers are involved too.  You can get away with anything...

This year, two female managers received a beginners buttplug and a mug that said "I heard you wanked off Santa with your bum", respectively.  

Both gifts went down badly but there's nothing that can be done, other than not take part next year.  
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3331
    Two things no man should ever do
    1) run to catch the bus
    2) secret santa
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    Although it was probably karma, because the one before that I spent £4.99 on a big jar or Marmite and put it in a box marked LIFETIME SUPPLY.

You sorely underestimate my consumption!
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513

Sterling work, chaps. You are collectively responsible for tomorrow's Süddeutsche Zeitung headline:

http://zeus.cooltext.com/rendered/cooltext222745227747241.png